New policy may actually HELP me!!!

disneyvoice

DIS Veteran
Our 90 days out for Cindy's falls on Aug 4. That may actually HELP me because there will be tons of people calling making PS for EVERYTHING from 90 days out up too 180 days. That means that even though the lines will be jammed - there will be MORE people trying to get reservations for dates other than the date we need. I'm trying to remain positive.

I'm also thinking that most tend to get a package through WDT the FIRST time they visit, and most people aren't experts at the whole PS thing before their first trip. So there may not be THAT many people aware of the 180 day policy. Like someone else said in an earlier thread, not everyone is as obsessed with planning the way we are on the Dis!!

The new policy won't make me change my mind about getting an AP each year and it won't make me suddenly want to make my room ressies through WDT, I prefer the payment policy through CRO.

Another thought that comes to mind is that Disney probably has a whole bunch of first time visitors coming to WDW due to FTP. They may be trying to find a way to increase the likelihood that those new folks will get into places like Cindy's and the other popular character meals so that they will be captured by the "magic" and will want to return. Since the numbers of visitors has decreased you can't blame Disney for doing everything they can to get new folks into the parks.

So I guess I know what everyone will be doing the morning of August 4, right????

It might help me too - but I guess I really won't know until Monday. Our 60 day window for CRT was originally going to be this coming Wed, Aug 6. I was going to call a couple days if need be for CRT but now I guess I will just call on Monday and hope I get a ressie for one of our days!

I guess I must be living under a rock. I never heard about the new PS advance dates, can someone direct me to a page that outlines this info ??? Please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter