New Pin Code!!

DreamnDisney

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone, I just received this pin last night. There is no book by date and I think the dates are extended. Just wanted to make you guys aware of this one if you aren't already. I saved vacations on the website for about 2 weeks and got this last night at 5pm!

We're so excited to hear you're thinking about taking a Walt Disney World® Resort vacation—spring is a beautiful time to gather with the people who make you the happiest here at the place where dreams come true! And now, we're making it easier than ever for you to magnify life's special moments in wonderful Disney style. Moments like birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, personal triumphs and promising new beginnings. So when you join us this spring, the hardest thing you'll have to decide is: "What will you celebrate?"

Save 30%* at Select Disney Value Resorts
Save 35%* at Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 40%* at Select Disney Deluxe Resorts

For stays most nights 4/11–7/1/10, 7/5–10/7/10,
10/11–11/23/10 and 11/28–12/16/10.

Ask about great savings at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, too!

*The number of rooms available at these savings is limited. Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room (excluding Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts). No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable. Excludes suites and campsites.

Aww man!!! I got the year long PIN code back a few months ago, but this one is better! The one most of us got back then was 20/30/40. Congrats!

Aww man!!! I got the year long PIN code back a few months ago, but this one is better! The one most of us got back then was 20/30/40. Congrats!

I actually booked already back in January with another pin like this one but it expired a few days ago so if you want to change your hotel etc. you need another pin. I worked hard every day on the website saving and updating info..it really does work! :cool1:

dreamndisney, did you get an email from disney destinations with the title "explore your disney resort picks" before you received your pin? I have gotten pins before, but haven't had much activity on the website lately. A few days ago I saved a few trips to see what would happen. Well, today the e-mail I described above ("explore your dresort picks") rolled in. I am hoping this is followed by another e-mail with a pin for this fall....! :)

dreamndisney, did you get an email from disney destinations with the title "explore your disney resort picks" before you received your pin? I have gotten pins before, but haven't had much activity on the website lately. A few days ago I saved a few trips to see what would happen. Well, today the e-mail I described above ("explore your dresort picks") rolled in. I am hoping this is followed by another e-mail with a pin for this fall....! :)

The one that I got yesterday said "Save on a magical Disney Resort stay, xxxx family!" I have received one in the past that said "explore your resort picks"..this one had a pin code sort of hidden on the right side of the e-mail text, thas pin was for 20,25,30.

Keep going online and saving vacations then x'ing out of them and allow the pop up to appear and then click one of the choses such as "not ready to book" or "cost to high". I have done this many times and eventually have received pins!

What is the website that I need to go to and try this. Thanks

john

go to www.disneyworld.com and register with the site! After you complete your registration you then enter your dates of travel, resort etc. and it will ask if you would like to save. Save a few different options and then click out of the site while booking, it will produce a pop-up with a questionaire. Hope this helps you.

I got this same offer in January and didn't even realize it until the other day when I was going through all of my old emails. Ironically we decided the day before that we were going in October. I called and was able to apply it to the Polynesian, got it for 255 night plus tax. :) We were thrilled. So just FYI ...this has been going out since January, so go back and check your emails and maybe you will find one like I did!!

The one that I got yesterday said "Save on a magical Disney Resort stay, xxxx family!" I have received one in the past that said "explore your resort picks"..this one had a pin code sort of hidden on the right side of the e-mail text, thas pin was for 20,25,30.

Keep going online and saving vacations then x'ing out of them and allow the pop up to appear and then click one of the choses such as "not ready to book" or "cost to high". I have done this many times and eventually have received pins!

:confused3
Hi do you save them and then remove them from your saved queue? I'm not getting any pop-up that asks about "not ready to book" or "cost to high" or do you get it before you save it? Not sure. Thnks in advance!

just save them then X out of the website, A pop up questionnaire pops us and there is a spot that says other: you can add in anything you want...or make one that applies instead. Good Luck!!!
If you have more than one email address or can also use a spouse name, do that as well, register that person too

Just wanted to chime in here. I got the 20/30/40 pin back in the beginning of Feb. after exploring some prices on the website. I never actually saved any of the offers, though, so I think saving may not even be necessary. They must keep track of who has been to the website. If I could get the new pin, I'd save an extra 5% over the summer special rate. That would be sweet!

That would be an awesome pin to be sent...hopefully something like that will come out for us before we go.:cool1:

I'm not good at this i can not get the pop-up to happen. I only get one is a save a trip asking are we coming for a 1st visit? a birthday ext. I know I'm doing somthing very simple wrong?:confused3

I'm not good at this i can not get the pop-up to happen. I only get one is a save a trip asking are we coming for a 1st visit? a birthday ext. I know I'm doing somthing very simple wrong?:confused3

your pop-up blocker may be on, turn it off when you are on the site. When you are about to go to the page where you pay click the x in the upper right hand corner of the screen...should work then! :thumbsup2

Thanks,

Do i want to click book now then when its loading close the window?

or do i need to get to the screen where they ask for your credit card info?

So when you join us this spring, the hardest thing you'll have to decide is: "What will you celebrate?"

Save 30%* at Select Disney Value Resorts
Save 35%* at Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 40%* at Select Disney Deluxe Resorts

For stays most nights 4/11–7/1/10, 7/5–10/7/10,
10/11–11/23/10 and 11/28–12/16/10.

Ask about great savings at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, too!

:confused3 :headache::mad::sick::guilty: That's the PIN I want and waiting for!:surfweb:

I have received the same pin twice in the last week. Tried to apply it to my CL GV room at the Poly but all of those rooms that a pin could be applied to were taken. So I had to ;) upgrade my room to CL TPV. I am now paying the same amount for what I was paying for my original CL GV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter