MyOtherSS

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I just joined. I have been going to Walt Disney World since I was a child with my family and now that I'm getting older me and my girlfriend are planning our secord trip back. I've stayed at Polynesian, AK Lodge Villa Jambo House and Fort Wildernness so far and my girlfriend and I are going to be staying at the Contemporary for the first time. I just figured I would join to get some good information on dining, events and general knowledge that I may not know already.

Hey welcome to the boards, some helpful hints find your roll call thread the month and year your going, meet some dis'sers that are going around the same time as you, they will have the most helpful hints and will know what going on while your vacationing down there, also find the contemporary thread and read up on your resort, this way you know what room to request and learn a whole bunch of info on your resorts... There are many things to soon here to get excited and plan your trip to WDW... Hope you enjoy your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter