New Member !!

DRWalum

Earning My Ears
Been reading these boards for about 3 weeks now & decided to join !! Had to cancel our trip earlier this year in May :headache: Haven't been to the Fort since May '07. Pretty bad since we only live about 2.5 hrs away. DW & I are going to try to get up there in April to celebrate our 10 yr. anniversary party: I must say, this site is very informing & ENTERTAINING !!

Hi Everyone , Don & Jan

PS - :disrocks:

Welcome to the fun. Its basically a good and friendly site. You will learn and laugh a LOT!:goodvibes

hello16-1.gif

Welcome to the boards...

dog.gif

Welcome !!

Sorry you had to cancel. Now make new ressies AND get back to the Fort,,,we all need too.

And when you do get back to the Fort,,GO FISHING !!

Welcome! This is a really great place to be - when you can't actually be AT the Fort. :goodvibes

Welcome !!

Sorry you had to cancel. Now make new ressies AND get back to the Fort,,,we all need too.

And when you do get back to the Fort,,GO FISHING !!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone :goodvibes :goodvibes

I know what you mean Frank. We definatly need a "Fort Fix". Hopefully April for are anniversary :cool1: :cool1: And poss.Thanksgiving. DW B-Day is the 27th, the day after Turkey Day & she would really like that :woohoo: :woohoo: And so would the wallet for a free day in a Park:banana: :banana: :banana:

Don

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter