• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New member- SSR

Disney Dawg

Earning My Ears
Hi all, and Happy Thanksgiving! My DW and I just signed on the dotted line, 160 pts. at SSR. WE spent the week of Nov. 5-12 at SSR with our son, using her mothers points. It was GREAT! We spent our Honey Moon at Dixie Landing in 1993 and had not been back since. What a differance! Anyway, it's good to be home and we are looking forward to getting lots of good info from all of you veterans of the board.

Congrats and Welcome Home. And Welcome to the DIS boards.

WELCOME HOME !!!! WE also just bought 150 pts at SSR. Hope it is nice . Never have seen it. We just made ressies at Boardwalk for May. Wanted to close to Epcot for the Flower Festival. I will be sure to check out SSR while we are there. :banana:

let me be the first to welcome you to the disboards :wave:

congrats and welcome home :cool1: :cool1:

looks like I didn't type fast enough to be 1st

Welcome home! I predict that you'll love Saratoga Springs Resort. My DW and I certainly do!

Congratulations and Welcome Home, Neighbor!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations and Welcome Home!! :cheer2:

Charlotte

Welcome HOME

We just got our official cards in the mail yesterday so I guess we're Officially IN now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter