New lanyards, Castaway Club gifts, and KTTW cards

So do we know (or guesses) how long this 25th anniversary change will last? A whole year? I don’t sail again until Oct and I’d love to stay away from the previous sling bags.

Starts on various dates in May.

FA372A33-D4DA-430C-83D5-8C56A5FAA591.jpeg

Do we think that they’re going to run out of these before the end of the silver sailings? Sort of like they ran out of the inaugural castaway bags on the wish early.

I know it sounds silly, but I’ve been eyeing a Cruise on the magic in late August that I would probably book if I knew they weren’t going to run out before our sailing. Current rate is a little higher than I’d like to pay. I might wait and see if any VGT rates pop-up.

We sail May 27 - so excited to get some of this!! We’re Gold, but will be Platinum after our Sept 15 sailing. Our Oct sailing won’t have the cool 25th anniversary things - but still excited!!

Do we think that they’re going to run out of these before the end of the silver sailings? Sort of like they ran out of the inaugural castaway bags on the wish early.

I know it sounds silly, but I’ve been eyeing a Cruise on the magic in late August that I would probably book if I knew they weren’t going to run out before our sailing. Current rate is a little higher than I’d like to pay. I might wait and see if any VGT rates pop-up.
They'd better not! I very much expect to get all of the silver anniversary stuff when I sail at the end of August.

Sailing September 9....will also miss these cool gifts.
Are you on the eight night Bermuda cruise? If so, we are on that sailing as well.

I am debating adding on an 5 night August magic cruise or potentially a four night cruise on the magic September 4 through the 8th and then driving from Miami to Port Canaveral on the 8th.

Do platinum keep their palo ? And is this gift the Now gift 🤞🤞🤞starting now to stay or after 25 th anniversary sailing they ll go back to the gift prior ?
I was wondering the same thing, none of the items appear to say "25th Anniversary", so we were thinking they might be sticking around...

Do platinum keep their palo ? And is this gift the Now gift 🤞🤞🤞starting now to stay or after 25 th anniversary sailing they ll go back to the gift prior ?
Yes, Platinum still receives their complimentary Palo/Palo Steakhouse. No benefits were taken away from other tiers with the addition of Pearl.

Last edited:
Wet/dry bag is a good idea, I don't think I've heard of them having those before. I'm just teensy bit sad finally that we missed this by two weeks. :)

We miss the silver cruises by one cruise in September. The one before us is silver and the one after us is halloween.. :(

I was wondering the same thing, none of the items appear to say "25th Anniversary", so we were thinking they might be sticking around...

Time will, tell, I sure hope so. Since they don't say 25th or anything I think it is possible. The beach towel is cool but at the same time I bet its super thin and not super soft either....

What about the photo package ?
a while back someone said Pearl were getting a photo package ?.

That Platinum cooler backpack didn't stick around long. I'm kind of bummed we didn't get one. Our first Platinum sailing was on the Wish and we got the Inaugural stuff instead and now our second will be during the 25th and we'll get this stuff. I really liked the look of that cooler bag. I hope they bring it back after the 25th stuff is done.

This will be our second cruise, so first time getting CC gifts. I understand the tote is one per cabin. Does each member of our party get a lanyard though? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter