New kitchen appliance! - The Mickey Waffle Maker that makes waffles just like the ones at Walt Disney World!

I ordered one from Hot Topic this morning and was able to use my hot topic cash coupons. I used 2, so $30 off. Total was $49 with tax and shipping.

You're gonna love it! It does a great job and makes 6 at once. It's really nice that everyone gets a hot waffle at the same time.

It frustrates me that the site does not accept codes or coupons especially since they had a 20% sale on everything "Disney" a few days ago (but not on the waffle maker). I signed up for their emails and got a 30% off code as a welcome on "anything" except that waffle maker apparently. Crazy.

MJ

It frustrates me that the site does not accept codes or coupons especially since they had a 20% sale on everything "Disney" a few days ago (but not on the waffle maker). I signed up for their emails and got a 30% off code as a welcome on "anything" except that waffle maker apparently. Crazy.

MJ

There's probably minimal margins on this. That's my only guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter