New Jersey DVC's

My husband and I live in Perth Amboy. I work at Raritan Bay Medical Center where there are currently three other employees who are members. There were two more however, one retired and one moved to Florida.
Lauretta
Minimahaki DVC Member since May 1993
:cool:

Another NJ DVC Member---since 1993--we just love it....I guess there are so many of us because of the hectic lifestyle we live---we need to get away and what better place to be than WDW....Bergen County..... :)

Hi,
We are from Freehold. Were at OKW in March with our family to celebrate DGS 6th birthday March 17!
I work with Minimahaki in Perth Amboy.
June

Hi, we are from Ridgewood, Bergen County, transplanted from the Bronx 4 years ago. We used to make fun of Jersey, now we love it! Joined DVC/BWV in 1998 and love that too.

Live in the Clementon section of Gloucester Township.

MOMOFTMK, DW is also a teacher. Where do you teach at?

Owners
BWV 2000

DVC WANT 2 BEE

Salem County, Exit #1 N.J. Turnpike
2 miles from Delaware Memorial Bridge.
110 miles from New York
67 miles from Atlantic City
30 miles from Philadelphia
72 miles from Baltimore
113 miles from Washington
3 miles from tax free Delaware
Good place to have a second Home if Disney
can be your 1st.

:)

disneyfan1971: Hi neighbor I am the closest by far residing in Absecon,N.J. (same zipcode huh)
I deliver the Press of A.C. to Fox Chase in Smithville. WE are DVC members since 1995 with our picture posted at Olivia's at OKW Hope to talk DVC with you in the future!!
Blackcat55
Carribean Beach-9/95
OKW-9/95
OKW-2/96
OKW-9/96
OKW-9/97
OKW-9/98
OKW-9/99
OKW-9/00
OKW-9/01

Hey there!

I'm a lifelong Middlesex County resident, but my home away from home is BWV (since 10/00)!!

Kara

donald.gif

Summer of '87 I worked for the Sawhill's in Smithville and played polo for Harrah's right there. PA now but I play poker at the Trop as much as possible. See ya in WDW!!

I'm in Seaville (Cape May County). Own at BWV.

I live in Hammonton and have many family & friends in EHC and EHT.

Love to walk around Smithville, especially during their May/Oct. craft shows!! We used to go to Fred & Ethel's on Sat. night to watch the bands. Do they still do that? :sunny:

ilovepooh said:
I live in Hammonton and have many family & friends in EHC and EHT.

Love to walk around Smithville, especially during their May/Oct. craft shows!! We used to go to Fred & Ethel's on Sat. night to watch the bands. Do they still do that? :sunny:

Hey neighbor, I used to work in Hammonton. I'm from Sicklerville, NJ. Proud owner at the BCV

We are from Ocean Township (Monmouth County). Great NJ thread! Thanks for bringing back to life!!!!!!!!! Bought into SSR in '05! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter