New Items 5-04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I guess it is just mislabeled.

Or we could hope that it was just mis-released? :rolleyes:

I'm totally bummed out by this. I really would like that cute bird. There's nothing about the style of that hat that says "boys only." The kings crown and Smee outfit I understand (although I would like that outfit myself), but this I don't get. It's exactly the same as the quest pirate hat, plus a bird. A CUTE bird.

In any case, GREAT items,VMK! Thanks so much! I LOVE the bandana. :love:

My theory is that in pirate movies I have seen girls do not wear hats like the hat with parrot ...

http://www.cinematicwallpaper.com/movie-pictures/wallpapers/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-2-wallpapers/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_6.sized.jpg

:rolleyes1

It looked like you were doing a generality ... For the crown ... A King is a male sovereign. ... it was just an example to show that in some case the separation is ok in VMK ... But girls have the magic called Pirate costume, so why VMK make the pirate hat with parrot boys on, it makes no sense
Touché and well spoken all 'round! I think we agree. Excellent example with the pirate magic...

I am sooo~ upsest that only the boys can have that hat!!! They should have made that hat for everyone.

That was my first thought: but does his have a Patch? :confused3

If so, I'd be downright downtrodden.

Hmm... I've never payed much attention to his hat. - Begins digging through posts -
EDIT: His hat has the patch too. Wonder how he's feeling about this?

well.. at the time before this hat was released, Baby, was the only player to have it ( other than Staff or Testers ), so maybe it was only ment for male players or it could be just a mistake :confused3

baby.jpg

Poor Baby... his did have a Patch...

OMG! I know a certain birdmom who is going to completely flip out!

I kid you not, I never thought I would cry real tears over a game, but today I am! I did think something was up though because I was in baby's room the other night and he was not wearing his hat anymore, wonder if someone told him?

ok, are you kidding me?!?!!?

I try and try to be supportive of vmk decisions and I understand making some things "boys only" or vice-versa, but to make a hat that players have wanted from the inception of the game and make it available - and then to only boys?!?!? Come on vmk! It's a hat. It's a famous hat! And we dont get to wear it because we are girls?!?!? That's jus so so so wrong.

You have the ability to change this. Please do.

well.. at the time before this hat was released, Baby, was the only player to have it ( other than Staff or Testers ), so maybe it was only ment for male players or it could be just a mistake :confused3

If my memory is good, Baby was sharing his hat with a girl but I cant remember her title

Here's one thing I don't get - it's exactly like the other hat except it has a bird. Girls can wear the other hat. What's so different about a bird that girls can't have it?

Wow! I have to say I'm amazed at some of the responses here. We girls have received MANY girl-only costumes or pieces, whereas the boys have received maybe 5 items that are exclusively boys? Goodness, let the boys get an exclusive item now and then; it's really not the end of the world. Girls DID get a special "hat" today, so it's only fair the boys do too. I just don't see the problem. :confused3 If you love the hat so much, make a boy character and wear it. :thumbsup2

I just sent a letter to Contact Us. Basically repeating what I said in Post 19 about separation being understandable at times but this being pointless. I compliment them on both items. That I really like the hat but also love the bandana. Like Jack Sparrow I want to wear one. I ask that they please please correct this and make the priate costumes omnigendered. I'd invite others to send similar polite messages to Contact Us.

:rolleyes:

Thanks Bob, I will also send a letter. Now lets all put our hand together for Yavn to make the right dession and make the parrotand bandanna hat for all, and yes Kasiks baby was ablt to let girls wear his hat.

Ps. thanks for all the support from my dis friends, when i logged and this morning I had about 15 messages saying sorry about the hat, so my heart fell to my stomach before i even knew what was going on, and also thanks to the smarty pants who now want to take me up on my crazy offer for that hat LOL :) You all know how much that silly hat meant to me I so hope staff makes it for all of us to enjoy!

Oh no! I retract my earlier post.

I now know a certain birdmom who is going to be one very angry pirate! How could they make this boy only? I would not want to be Yavn and crew in an hour!

Well you got alot of stuff we can not wear are you even happy with what you have? Are are you just mad at what we get that is finally a cool boys only hat! But yes I like the bandana but how would you getting 2 hats be fair?

Wow! I have to say I'm amazed at some of the responses here. We girls have received MANY girl-only costumes or pieces, whereas the boys have received maybe 5 items that are exclusively boys? Goodness, let the boys get an exclusive item now and then; it's really not the end of the world. Girls DID get a special "hat" today, so it's only fair the boys do too. I just don't see the problem. :confused3 If you love the hat so much, make a boy character and wear it. :thumbsup2

Omg pink your my hero xD Thanks!

The reason the girls don't get the hat with the bird is because it also comes with bird poo on it, and we know how you girls are squimish about that kind of stuff. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter