New here with a question

Bennettsmommy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! My husband and I were planning to honeymoon in Disney World in December 2011, but had to cancel a month before because he got a new job. I had planned the trip for a year and the most painful part was canceling all my amazing ADRs ( we had free dining and upgraded to deluxe.)

We are planning another trip for this coming December and this time we will be bringing are then 15 month old along. We have never been before so I want to go all out and do deluxe dining. I really want to go during free dining but hate to wait to long to start planning. My question is are there typical dates during December that free dining is offered? Are the check in dates typically during the week or over the weekend? Or does it vary greatly each year? Thanks everyone I can't wait to get planning!

Hi everyone! My husband and I were planning to honeymoon in Disney World in December 2011, but had to cancel a month before because he got a new job. I had planned the trip for a year and the most painful part was canceling all my amazing ADRs ( we had free dining and upgraded to deluxe.)

We are planning another trip for this coming December and this time we will be bringing are then 15 month old along. We have never been before so I want to go all out and do deluxe dining. I really want to go during free dining but hate to wait to long to start planning. My question is are there typical dates during December that free dining is offered? Are the check in dates typically during the week or over the weekend? Or does it vary greatly each year? Thanks everyone I can't wait to get planning!

I wouldn't plan on free dining. That's going to go away sooner rather than later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter