New ... Hello all

Welcome any crafts in General.

So feel free to jump in anytime.

Laura
A scrapaholic

WELCOME This is a great group! We talk about any craft, food, scrap book, tools of the trade...Lots of information!
Glad you found us!

Hi MonkeyPaw! Welcome to the DIS. On this board we talk about all crafts along with cooking.

:D

What crafts do you do?

Welcome!

You can get some great information here that would otherwise be difficult to get. The people are great and very knowledgeable!

I have gotten some great recipes from WDW that I never thought I would get!

Good luck and enjoy!

Welcome to the DIS!
A great place to spend a rainy day! (or any day for that matter!)

Hello MonkeyPaw! Welcome to the DIS! :wave: We are glad you found us!!

We talk about all kinds of crafts on this board! If you are into Scrapbooking, we have a wonderful group of scrappers who are terrific at getting me motivated to scrap! LOL If you like to cook, we have wonderful people here who post great recipes to make...and also recipes from Disney!! This is a terrific board and we hope that you jump right in!! :)

Welcome I am new too Only about a month for me and I love it its is like a letter in the mail box with my name on it and its not a bill. Jump in with questions or ideas we love them both. I scrapbook and love antiques but know nothing about antiques just know what I LIKE. SCRAPBOOKING IS AN ADDICTION but the best kind to have. I will look for your posts. HAVE FUN:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I wasn't expecting so many replys! Thanks! Let's see.. I love to do all sorts of crafts. Not only am I a Disney junkie.. I am a Martha Stewart junkie. I am currently making Plaster Tiki wall hangings. I have a few on Ebay (link below if you'd like to take a look see). I also make coasters. I like to use tropical fabrics for the coasters. I have been purchasing ceramics molds. I am still learning about ceramics. I also would like to make a quilt. I went out and got the fabric.. just haven't started yet. I have been busy with my Tiki men. I love to paint them.. It's very relaxing! I work in the evenings.. so my days are open to craft. I especially like to do projects that have a holiday theme. IE: Halloween or Christmas...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...valasvegas3&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Monkeypaw thanks for asking about the Disney recipes. And Splash thanks for posting that link. I actually have it bookmarked but it now has those fabulous potatoes from Cinderella's breakfast! I think I'll make them very soon. Mmmmmmm.

Who is the DIS'er who owns that recipe site? Anybody I know?

RE: Disneyrecipes.com

It's owned by "Margie J".....she's here on this board too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter