New Free Dining Pin!!!!

I'm glad my explanation made sense and wasn't just living in my planning-obsessed head. Haha.

But yes, I agree. You're good to go either way, just depends when you'd prefer to go! We're going to stick with the DDP PIN since I got it yesterday and we're booking 2 rooms at the value season rates. It works much better for us.

I think we are going to stick with June. I'd hate to wait another 2 months!:scared:

Sorry if this was mentioned. Interesting that it begins the day after the 4/3 ends. Can someone just tell me the subject of the E-mail? I have been deleting Disney mail left and right.

I am on the phone with a CM with my pin code. I got a quote of
1897.94 (6 day base) 5 nights with free dining at CSR. And 1872.38 (4 day base) 5 nights with free dining at CSR.

I have the 4/3 deal now at CSR and it cost me about 1750. DH wants to take the free dining deal.

We rc'd a postcard in the mail last Saturday (Michigan) with a pin on it...it was for free kids stay, play and eat....my guess is because I had said we were going in April a year ago...and then we had not booked a trip.

I got this last night, but we're using th 40% off Passholder code we got.:cool1:

Is it strange that they would end it mide week. We are currently booked at WL for Sept 27-Oct 3 with the 40% off and I'm trying to calculate if the free dining is better. There are 3 adults and 1 junion, basically saving $130/day if use the free dining. We are in a woods view room, I think the saving on that with the 40% off is $116/day, calculated by taking $265/ night plus $25 for extra adult= $290 then * .4= $116). So, free dining would save us a little more each day, but its not valid for 2 of our days. Do you think they would let us use it for Sept 27-Oct 1 and then the 40% off on Oct 2, we check out on the 3rd? I know its only a difference of $14/day but in this economy everything helps and that would be $70 for the trip.

With free dining as long as you check in by the posted date you can stay up to 14 nights after that. They wont cut the dining plan off mid trip

Okay, I got it. Now, my question...ASMu, does anyone know if they have connecting rooms? I originally wanted family suites but then thought it was less for 2 connecting rooms and with the dining plan we really don't need the microwave. CRO said they don't any.:confused3

The family suite qualify but those are the first to get booked up with any free dining offer.

I just got this pin this morning, & am really considering calling, but I have a question- the offer is for a family of 4, but our new little princess will only be 8 months old in August, so does that mean the quoted price in the email will be lower since we wouldn't need park tickets for her?

Thanks!

Yes it will be cheaper

My husbands aunt received this pin but isn't using it. Can she book for us even if she isn't going?

Nope

This pin deal though is for a 4 night stay. We have booked a 7 night with the buy 4 get 3 free. I wonder if it is worth it to change our dates from June to Aug. I don' think 4 days is enough when one day for us is a travel day.
...and we would have to wait another two months to go!

4 nights is just an example, you can book anywhere from 3 nights to 14 nights

But I don'Tt think I can use it.,
It is for a family of 4....Adult DBL OCCUPANCY, 1 JR, 1 child.
We are just a family of 2, me and dd, age 9.

Are ALL the FD codes like that or do the FD PUBLIC ones different.

TY.

But I don'Tt think I can use it.,
It is for a family of 4....Adult DBL OCCUPANCY, 1 JR, 1 child.
We are just a family of 2, me and dd, age 9.

Are ALL the FD codes like that or do the FD PUBLIC ones different.

TY.

You can use it that is just an example of what is would cost. It is just me and my DH and we used it! Saved around $950.00 for our 10 day trip :cool1:

you can use it,,,,, family of four is just and example. we are using it for just 3 of us. i called yesterday.

The strange thing is, I already received the 40% off pin for the same time frame. Guess I will be checking to see if the free dining is a better deal for our stay. . .I'm thinking not, but what the hey, doesn't hurt to check.

These are the first ever PIN codes I have received from Disney AND I already have a trip booked in May. :confused3

Just a reminder--this email was stuck in my the ISP quarantine box as spam. Disney's emails have been sent there a lot lately. . .glad I check mine daily.

I got the free dining pin yesterday. I am so happy becuase I've never gotten free dining offers before. I was thankful for the 40% pin but this FD pin saves me even more. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

If I haven't received a pin code yet, does that mean I won't be getting one? I'm really hoping for one. We've got a Disney Visa and used it last year for the free dining offer. I can't remember if we got an e-mail then or not.
Keeping my fingers crossed

I got it too!
Does anyone know if it is the usual 3 night/1 day base minimum? I'm thinking I would love to do a quick birthday weekend...

I have the 40% off offer which I've used for my Nov ressie. Now yesterday I received the free dining but it's not good in Nov. I'm a Disney Visa cardholder so maybe they'll offer that later this year. But the more I think about it, I am not sure.....I don't think I want to have to make a reservation every evening and have to be 'on time'. I supposed you can sometimes walk into a table restaurant and get seated - but we went in Feb and we tried to find out wait times for several table service places but the wait was too long. I hated to keep track of my ADR because most times we didn't stick to the plans. Do all of you who love the free dining *always* stick to the ADRs you've called in?

Is it strange that they would end it mide week. We are currently booked at WL for Sept 27-Oct 3 with the 40% off and I'm trying to calculate if the free dining is better. There are 3 adults and 1 junion, basically saving $130/day if use the free dining. We are in a woods view room, I think the saving on that with the 40% off is $116/day, calculated by taking $265/ night plus $25 for extra adult= $290 then * .4= $116). So, free dining would save us a little more each day, but its not valid for 2 of our days. Do you think they would let us use it for Sept 27-Oct 1 and then the 40% off on Oct 2, we check out on the 3rd? I know its only a difference of $14/day but in this economy everything helps and that would be $70 for the trip.

If you split your trip (get 2 ressies) you could do it. We are currently doing that for the 4+3. Our first night in Disney is a blackout date for the offer so we have one ressie for our first night, and then a separate ressie for the rest of our trip that fits the 4+3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter