New Free Dining Pin!!!!

OHH YESSS! I just checked my email and I got the free dining PIN... Good things DO come to those who wait!!!

I really was hoping for the free dining PIN...I have a Disney Visa and I hear they get that offer too, so I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed... I did call reservations to ask and they said that its usually a random selection, not everyone is offered free dining, at least at the beginning...
Since 2005, Disney has been offering the Free Dining promo for Magic Your way packages with a 3 night minimum and a 14 day maximum (Basic Dining Plan; 1 TS, 1 CS, 1 Snack per person per night) during the last part of August until the end of September, give or take a few days. The free dining offer is usually announced during the first week of April. The first couple of days it will only be open to Disney Visa holders and then will open up to the general public. The booking dates for 2008 for the general public were August 24 through September 20 and you had to book by June 22 to receive the FD offer. The 2008 Fall Free Dining Bounceback offer was for the dates of August 23 - October 6, 2009. The offer that comes out in April should fall somewhere in between those dates.

Count me as one of those individuals who has never gotten a PIN until now. I have our first trip to WDW at Christmas planned for December. We rented points and will be staying at the BWV and now of all times, they come out with the free dining code earlier than anticipated.

To make things even better, not only did I get the code once...I got it twice (one in each e-mail addy). Go figure. :rotfl:

I may just have to book another trip ;)

I just got this pin this morning, & am really considering calling, but I have a question- the offer is for a family of 4, but our new little princess will only be 8 months old in August, so does that mean the quoted price in the email will be lower since we wouldn't need park tickets for her?

Thanks!

I just got one too! I won't be using it either. We go November 29. This is my 2nd pin code email and I got 1 by regular mail this year. Wonder why I'm getting so many? I'm not complaining though. I was able to use the 40% one I got in the regular mail. Here's to hoping they do an even better deal for late November early December that I can use beside the 40% off room portion of the package.

got it too, although I booked bounceback last year...but I'm thinking of changing my dates...hmmm, decisions, decisions.....

I have been going to Disney every year for 7 years. This is the first pin I have ever gotten, and it is for the free dining deal that I already booked as a bounceback. Too funny!

I was already book for 1st full week in Sept. got 40% pin and applied it. Saved some moneyu but was wanting free dining. Yesterday got kids free for the wrong time frame for us. Hoping and praying for free dining pin for my sept visit.

Wouldn't it be magical pixiedust: to apply 2 pin codes? I know it doesn't happen and shouldn't be selfish but....it would be nice.:upsidedow

I was already book for 1st full week in Sept. got 40% pin and applied it. Saved some moneyu but was wanting free dining. Yesterday got kids free for the wrong time frame for us. Hoping and praying for free dining pin for my sept visit.

Wouldn't it be magical pixiedust: to apply 2 pin codes? I know it doesn't happen and shouldn't be selfish but....it would be nice.:upsidedow
Since 2005, the free dining code for the general public is always released during the first week of April for bookings that include the end of August through the end of September. You generally don't need one of the elusive email pin codes to take part in the September free dining, at least you haven't for the past 4 years.

I just checked my email I also got a pin...however its not for aug
mine shows its only valid for stays between 3/1 - 4/16. I guess there is other dates/pins

Just wondering those that have gotten this is it kids 3-9 stay, play & dine free..... if you purchase 5night/6day package that include value resort room, park tickets and dining plan for $794 per adult.??????

I wish mine was for august thats when we have off from work.:confused3

I understand that free dining is "usually" offered.....And I understand that the economy is bad and they need to bring people in..... But that doesn't mean they have to offer free dining to the public. A pin code would clinche my trip savings now and planning can continue.

Got my pin too..in fact I got one sent on Feb 5, then again, for the same pin on Feb 6th!....wow how does that work?!?! Sorry to those who don't get one when i'm getting one 2 days in a row...it's only valid, according to mine to book by Feb 26th..so they aren't giving much time to decide anyways..
I'm not using it anyways, i used the 40% off pin for our trip in December

This pin deal though is for a 4 night stay. We have booked a 7 night with the buy 4 get 3 free. I wonder if it is worth it to change our dates from June to Aug. I don' think 4 days is enough when one day for us is a travel day.
...and we would have to wait another two months to go!

I got this offer in my email today at 12:39pm - so they are still sending them out. I've gotten a lot of the PIN offers recently (but not all).

This has probably been asked a million times, but who is the e-mail from? Just so I can keep an eye in my inbox...or make sure it does not end up in the trash.

Thanks

I'm not sure exactly "who" it comes from but my TA told me to check spam box because it sometimes gets filtered there.

This pin deal though is for a 4 night stay. We have booked a 7 night with the buy 4 get 3 free. I wonder if it is worth it to change our dates from June to Aug. I don' think 4 days is enough when one day for us is a travel day.
...and we would have to wait another two months to go!

The pin is not just for a 4 night stay. I just called and talked to a CM after I got mine. The pin can be used for any length of stay during the time it is valid for any number of people. My fiance and I are considering taking our honeymoon in September to Disney for 7 nights/8 days and I was told that we could use it for just the two of us for our entire length of stay. The free dining that they are offering the plan that has 1 TS, 1 CS and 1 snack per person per day. Hope that helps :)

The e-mail comes from Disney Destinations. I don't get too many pin codes but both I and my daughter got this one so I think they are sending out tons. Good luck everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter