New Free Dining Pin!!!!

I was really starting to pout :guilty: about not getting the new free dining pin. I check all my emails as soon as I get home from work and nothing. So I decided to check one more time and there it was...The Free Dining Email :cool1: . I almost wept for joy. We did have to modify our dates by 1 wk, but the savings were well worth it.

so is it just free dining or are they giving some sort of discount on the room also?
i think my 4/3 at poly on Spring Break comes out about the same, maybe a little better, if it is only the free dining...

Its interesting that they came out with the PIN's now, as I just booked yesterday with my 40% off PIn...is it random when they come out or are they sent to everyone???

Add me to the list. It just popped up in my email inbox.

I received the $500 one. I received the Kids Free one Now DH (who just forwarded it to me) received the free dining one.

I don't know why they keep sending us these pins! The 4/3 deal is better than the first two--way better than the kids free one, for us. And we're booked under it! And we're also booked for the end of September under a bounce back offer--where we're staying CL, so dining probably isn't that great for us! Dining is never good for us with the kids, but since they aren't going with us in September, I was looking at the dining plan. Funny. In a sad kind of way.

The ONE pin I would have used, I didn't receive--40% off!

I really was hoping for the free dining PIN...I have a Disney Visa and I hear they get that offer too, so I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed... I did call reservations to ask and they said that its usually a random selection, not everyone is offered free dining, at least at the beginning...

OMG!!! I hope I get this pin soo badly! We want to go the last week of August or the first week of September...which we just miss out on with the 4/3 and haven't received a single pin yet! :badpc: Here's hoping!! :cool1:

I've never gotten a pin, but luckily I've always been able to get free dining with a promo.

By starting this early with pin codes; we should be able to get one eventually.

OMG!!!!!!! After my above post I went and checked my husbands work email and he got one!!!!!!! Got to go contact my TA.

That's EXACTLY what I did! Checked my email accounts...nothing. So I checked the hubby's account and lo and behold...THERE IT IS!!!

It says: Here's a special offer floating your way.

then it clearly says: FREE DINING!

:cool1:

I'm excited...but a little worried for Disney. They must not be doing all that hot to be offering free dining so early.

but yay for us!!!pixiedust:

I got one too.:cool1: We are going in April, but this may mean a quick Mom/DD trip for late summer:scratchin . I'm just glad I finally got a pin I could use. Last Nov. I got the kids eat free pin, but we had just booked the buy4/3 deal and my daughter would be 10 by the time we traveled, so no good for us.

How's availability with this pin, are people getting what they want?

I got it too! I'm not sure if we can use it, but we're going to look at the dates more closely and decide.

I'm just so thrilled I got a pin code! :cool1:

Is this the Quick Service Dining or the one that includes the table service meals as well? Thanks!

:guilty: We didn’t receive a pin in our emails, so I called and asked if a pin was associated with either my DW account or mine and just happened to mention that if the free dining pin was with our name the next thing I would be doing was booking the trip. pixiedust: Lo and Behold there was a FREE DINING PIN :thumbsup2 with our account! (don’t know if mentioning we would book if there was a pin helped or not, but it didn’t hurt) So we booked 11 – 10 nights CRS! Aug. 18 – 28 – (DW – 2 DD -13 and 14 and myself) $2,903 – FREE DINING! :cheer2: (1 snack – 1 counter service – 1 table service – per day!) So if you don’t get the email – I’D CALL! I also mentioned to the cast member who took our call (AND SHE WAS WONDERFUL AND SO CHEERFUL!!!) that we were on line and saw others :grouphug: had received a pin for the free dining starting Aug. 15th.

We're going to Disney! Trip # 8!:rotfl:

This sounds a v.good offer...we currently on 40% discount rate....I'd love to the Free Dining though....eventhough we already have our park tickets..

:guilty: We didn’t receive a pin in our emails, so I called and asked if a pin was associated with either my DW account or mine and just happened to mention that if the free dining pin was with our name the next thing I would be doing was booking the trip. pixiedust: Lo and Behold there was a FREE DINING PIN :thumbsup2 with our account! (don’t know if mentioning we would book if there was a pin helped or not, but it didn’t hurt) So we booked 11 – 10 nights CRS! Aug. 18 – 28 – (DW – 2 DD -13 and 14 and myself) $2,903 – FREE DINING! :cheer2: (1 snack – 1 counter service – 1 table service – per day!) So if you don’t get the email – I’D CALL! I also mentioned to the cast member who took our call (AND SHE WAS WONDERFUL AND SO CHEERFUL!!!) that we were on line and saw others :grouphug: had received a pin for the free dining starting Aug. 15th.

We're going to Disney! Trip # 8!:rotfl:

I tried this tactic last night as I had to cancel a 4/3 reservation for March before the 45 day deadline. I told the CM that if she had any pixie dust for me, I would re-book for Aug. It didn't work! As an aside, I once again asked the CM to check my e-mail preferences, and ONCE AGAIN, it was noted not to contact me by email or mail with special offers. I asked her to change it (it is the 3rd time I have asked a CM to change this) so perhaps the change stuck this time. I somehow doubt it. If you really need this code, call to make sure that the proper boxes are checked or unchecked (whatever the case may be) so that you are elligible to receive these codes.

Do they offer this PIN to everyone??? I booked 40% off, but wanted free dining?

I got the PIN but am getting a better deal with all of the military discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter