New Fall 2021 Itineraries Announced!

I was able to place a cabin on hold just now. Oddly, I noticed that I wasn't able to book any cabin on Deck 5 on the Magic. I also couldn't book anything on Deck 2 on the Fantasy. Either they haven't finished loading everything yet or they are holding back certain decks.

I was able to place a cabin on hold just now. Oddly, I noticed that I wasn't able to book any cabin on Deck 5 on the Magic. I also couldn't book anything on Deck 2 on the Fantasy. Either they haven't finished loading everything yet or they are holding back certain decks.

I also noticed that you can’t book anything on Deck 2 on the Fantasy. That’s our favorite deck to stay on.

My TA emailed me about it too, so I don’t think it’s a glitch.

Prices over the top. Really disappointing considering what's going on.
Demand for late 2021 cruises is higher than ever, since so many people have had cancelled cruises this year, or cancelled bookings themselves proactively, and we should be in whatever passes for the new normal by then. Anyone who thought DCL would need to beg people to come back hasn't seen all the people rushing back to WDW while COVID is still raging out of control in Florida.

Anyone who thought DCL would need to beg people to come back hasn't seen all the people rushing back to WDW while COVID is still raging out of control in Florida.
We spent a week at WDW since reopening, and attendance was sparse (with additional availability), at the parks and at the resorts.

We spent a week at WDW since reopening, and attendance was sparse (with additional availability), at the parks and at the resorts.
It's not exactly giant crowds, true, but it's not empty and it'll get more crowded once Florida's COVID numbers improve. I know a ton of people (myself included, and a couple hundred others) who were booked on cruises this November and are rescheduling for next November or other cruises next fall.

I know a ton of people (myself included, and a couple hundred others) who were booked on cruises this November and are rescheduling for next November or other cruises next fall.
And a ton more cancelled. And the outlook on cruising is uncertain.

Planning on booking the 4 day cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. Wondering if anyone has done this and if it’s a nice cruise?
This was our first cruise back in 2015, it even left on the same date (September 27th!) It's not what you would call a warm weather cruise (we live in Vancouver and the temps were fine for us but we saw plenty of others in hats, gloves, sweaters etc!). It was a bit rough the second night (leaving Victoria) as you are then entering open waters, but it wasn't too bad at all. It's a short cruise so it goes by pretty quickly but it was a good introduction to cruising for us :)

We signed up for the October 24, 2021 Magic Canada itinerary. We wanted to do that, then take the Magic to San Juan, via Bermuda, and then take the Magic from San Juan to Miami. But, we found out that you are not allowed to leave from 3 different ports of origin on successive cruises on the same ship. So, we just stuck with the Canada trip. We will cancel before PIF date if masks are still required by then.

I'm interested in a 2021 Christmas week cruise, but I'm disappointed that despite the circumstances, the prices are as high as ever. I currently have a nonrefundable concierge cruise booked for October '20 that I'm sure will be cancelled.

Since the '21 cruise I'm interested in is no bargain, I've decided not to transfer from October to that cruise. I'll just take the refund that will eventually be offered (forgoing an FCC), to stay flexible & get the money back into my accounts for a year. I'll put a refundable deposit on the '21 cruise, and will cancel that if cruising doesn't look good by that time. The bonus 25% just isn't worth letting DCL control my money at this point.

I think it's likely that cruise will end up having last-minute GT rates available, anyway. I've seen that before on Christmas week cruises that were overpriced out of the gate.

Last edited:
I'm interested in one of the cruises over New Years. We were supposed to be sailing over NY this year so would love a redo next year.

Has booking opened up for Gold members online yet? I just checked the site and I'm only seeing availability through September 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter