New Epcot member lounge

Members of the Military can also get in this lounge. Shades of Green gave my husband a card with the code to get in. Ds#2 and I went but the lounge was closed already.

I wonder if your not staying at hsades of green if you can still get into this as military?

We asked at Shades of Green in February about the Siemens Lounge and that said it wasn't available anymore.

i read on another board that they found the floor needed major repairs and that they are now looking at an August opening date. The person posting it had a source working there that gave them that info. No idea if it has been confirmed.

Denise

i read on another board that they found the floor needed major repairs and that they are now looking at an August opening date. The person posting it had a source working there that gave them that info. No idea if it has been confirmed.

Denise
That would really stink as summer is almost over never mind the year which the anniversary "perk" was supposed to be for. It just amazes me how they could let things go to a point where it takes months to recover. Of course assuming the info is accurate...

I was just at EPCOT yesterday and the CM working the gift shop at the end of the Figment ride told me that they had no idea when it was going to open. They were told late spring. She also pointed out new construction walls that had been installed overnight.

I really hope it's open this summer! We're planning a full day at Epcot on the 4th of July! Crazy! I was just talking to DH about how we'll take it easy and make a point to take breaks in the AC areas. And of course he mentions that the lounge should be open by then. Please, please, please let it be open! :rolleyes:

I really hope it's open this summer! We're planning a full day at Epcot on the 4th of July! Crazy! I was just talking to DH about how we'll take it easy and make a point to take breaks in the AC areas. And of course he mentions that the lounge should be open by then. Please, please, please let it be open! :rolleyes:
I hope so, too! We'll see you there on the 4th.

Latest posts

facebook twitter