New DVC Member Perks

married@wdw

DIS Veteran
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but there are new perks on the member web site.

20% off of lunch at Les Chef de France, Restaurant Marakesh and Nine Dragons

20% off of the 9:30 p.m. showing of the Hoop Dee Do

Thought it might save somebody a few bucks (we love Nine Dragons so I'm thrilled!).

Thanks for the heads up! How's the food at Nine Dragons, we were thinking about going there on our next trip....

Well, there's been a lot of debate about Nine Dragons on the restaurant board, but we've really enjoyed our meals there. We've only eaten there twice, but we LOVE the honey sesame chicken and the drunken chicken salad. We've also had wonton soup, spring rolls and shao mai and pot stickers which were all good. And the helpings are huge so it's easy to share a meal and still be full.

I really enjoyed our dinner at Marakesh last time too. DH only liked the belly dancer though -- he's more meat and potato though.

***" DH only liked the belly dancer though -- he's more meat and potato though."***

Odd, I've never heard anyone refer to a belly dancer as "meat and potato".....

Better stop there.

Hi,

I like the food @ the nine dragans. How long will we be able to get 20% off?

Allison an associate
Offically DVC 7/23/03

Originally posted by OneMoreTry
Were some of those just for lunch or for any meal?

20% off of LUNCH at Les Chef de France, Restaurant Marakesh and Nine Dragons

20% off of the 9:30 p.m. showing of the Hoop Dee Do - THAT IS DINNER.

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
20% off of LUNCH at Les Chef de France, Restaurant Marakesh and Nine Dragons

20% off of the 9:30 p.m. showing of the Hoop Dee Do - THAT IS DINNER.

Actually, Marrakesh is for lunch and dinner, according to the member website.

Originally posted by KNWVIKING
***" DH only liked the belly dancer though -- he's more meat and potato though."***

Odd, I've never heard anyone refer to a belly dancer as "meat and potato".....

Better stop there.

Meat and two potatoes maybe.

;)

We love Nine Dragons! Our server told us not to order the buffet, as the food is made ahead of time and not as good as the food made to order. Maybe this is why the restaurant gets mixed reviews.

I will have to use this for Marrakesh on our next trip. It is truly one of the most beautiful restaurants on property. Did it mention how long the discount will last?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter