New Cruises Listed for Fall 2024!!

I hope prices for the 6-nighter don’t rise too much by the time silver can book 😢 do the prices increase by category or do they happen across the board? For instance, do prices of oceanview rooms go up as verandah rooms get booked up?

I think they increase by category? I was looking at a cruise for my anniversary weekend and when it opened for booking, concierge and verandah were about the same price or close enough that if I was determined to book it, I would have grabbed concierge. When I looked again a few months later, concierge was significantly more expensive and verandah was about the same price as opening day. (my anniversary is during peak hurricane season)

I hope prices for the 6-nighter don’t rise too much by the time silver can book 😢 do the prices increase by category or do they happen across the board? For instance, do prices of oceanview rooms go up as verandah rooms get booked up?
Some cruises take months to see any price increase. It depends on how much in demand the specific cruise is. Usually, less common itineraries such as Europe, Hawaii, Alaska, etc., or cruises on brand new ships, are the ones that see the steepest and quickest increases.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on DCL. Can I book more than one cruise on opening day? For some reason, I thought I could only do one? I’d like to book two.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on DCL. Can I book more than one cruise on opening day? For some reason, I thought I could only do one? I’d like to book two.
Yes, you can book as many cruises as you want. You can only get a placeholder for one cruise while you're onboard a ship, but that's a whole different thing from just booking a new cruise when it comes out.

I always thought that too. i Plan to book a b2b tomorrow, so told my TA if it’s problem maybe make my spouse the lead on the second one. my TA said it shouldn’t be a problem. Guess we’ll find out on Monday. I’m using two placeholders Too.

You can book multiple cruises but you can’t book more than one room per CC level on each cruise.

So if you want to book a b2b, not an issue.

If you want to book two rooms on one sailing, you will only be able to do that on the day bookings open for the CC level of guests in that room eg, if you have one room with a platinum guest and one with silver, one room you can book on platinum day and one on silver day.

it's going to be a long wait until Thursday morning with only 4 cruises under our belt. :rotfl: I want either of the 6 night cruises on the Fantasy.

anyone else refreshing the whole time since they often open up early (need that TA, February south pacific b2b Hawaii)
Not till tomorrow for me… not a single reply to the pricing thread so far today either. I wonder how many Pearls there are.

You can book multiple cruises but you can’t book more than one room per CC level on each cruise.

So if you want to book a b2b, not an issue.

If you want to book two rooms on one sailing, you will only be able to do that on the day bookings open for the CC level of guests in that room eg, if you have one room with a platinum guest and one with silver, one room you can book on platinum day and one on silver day.
Thanks for the clarification. I did book my B2B this morning with my two placeholders. No problem except I didn't get my first choice room. Had it on one cruise and not the other. So got my runner-up. Done.

Booking was a mess for me.
Website wouldn't allow me or my husband to book.
Called and it took an hour and a half of the agent messing around to let me book. (and he had to book it, website is still not letting me do anything)
Once I was able to book, both my cruises had gone up in price in that 90 minute time period.
$2,500 more on one cruise and $500 on the other.

I've sent a note to customer service about it, I was awake at 5am local time to get these booked, and I ended up at back of line because Disney had accidentally flipped my Castaway number with my husband, breaking both of our accounts.

I've logged in to my Disney account, it says I'm silver, but the cruise I'm interested in still says "Coming Soon" ?

I've logged in to my Disney account, it says I'm silver, but the cruise I'm interested in still says "Coming Soon" ?

Getting the same thing...silver as well.

If you don’t have your birthdate attached to your Disney Account then it seems to not pull up your Castaway Club info correctly. I found this in how to get help with your Disney Account:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/f... with these or,or guardian permission to call.

I finally got the website to recognize my Silver status, but when I try to book I keep getting an error :mad:
Maybe my TA will have better luck

We are gold and I could not pull up any pricing yesterday even though I was logged in. I tried the online chat and they advised me to call the website help line (407-566-7000 or 800-951-3532). After a few minutes on hold a wonderful CM got it fixed for me. She said some of my info was missing from our CC account for some reason. She got everything fixed and it worked fine from there. From what she and the online chat CM said this is a somewhat common problem.

Wow, I just went online to check prices thinking I may want to switch dates on a cruise I put on hold Tuesday morning. Some of the prices have really skyrocketed. No switching dates for me now. This is for the Fantasy visiting Lighthouse Point and Castaway Cay. I guess they are very popular.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter