New Cruises Listed for Fall 2024!!

Yes. I’m not sure I would take the Dream after dry dock those given the Magic
Yes. I’m not sure I would take the Dream after dry dock those given the Magic!
Yes you are 100000% correct. Given our experience on first sailing after dry dock on the Magic I would not want to be first sailing after dry dock on the Dream! If that gap is truly dry dock we are definitely out from that transatlantic sailing

Is pricing expected to stay at the numbers listed by the time June 22nd opens for silver members or does it go up after the first day of booking opens for gold, pearl etc? I wish I could price out my specific room category!

Is pricing expected to stay at the numbers listed by the time June 22nd opens for silver members or does it go up after the first day of booking opens for gold, pearl etc? I wish I could price out my specific room category!
It totally depends on your cruise. Some cruises will book up quickly and prices will rise. Others will sit at the same price for months.

I also wonder if some of these gaps (dry docks?) are also timed for when the Treasure will come online. Seems like a good timing aspect to me but we shall see! Last rumors I heard was late fall so fingers crossed! Although to be 100% honest I doubt I'll bother with the Treasure the first year anyways. I prefer to let all the hype go first then I'll enjoy after :P

It's a shame the Wonder still isn't going anywhere exciting (in terms of port destinations) while down under. Surely there's potential for itineraries other than local "magic at sea" cruises?
I know! I was hoping that there might be some fun New Zealand ports, but it looks like there just the one. New Zealand is on my bucket list big time and I would seriously consider flying out there for a cruise/land combo, but with almost no ports in New Zealand, it doesn’t really make sense. Not if it’s just a regular Wonder cruise that just happens to be starting or finishing there.

I was looking at the 4 nt cruises on the Fantasy either 11/2 or 11/6, but now I'm hearing about Jersey Week. Should I avoid those dates? The cruises are always sold out, so I don't know if it makes a difference other than more kids than normal that time of year?

When and what is Jersey Week? :oops:
New Jersey schools all close for at least part of the first full week in November, often the entire time (Election Day, multiday state teachers' convention, and then some schools got so tired of parents pulling their kids out of school for the rest of the week that they just decided to close altogether).

It's a popular time for New Jerseyans to take vacations to warmer locations and the reason that, for example, WDW is always more crowded that week than the weeks before or after (there are lots of Jersey Week posts over on those boards). This year there's a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy that week that I was really hoping would be offered again next year, but it will be doing two shorter cruises instead.

I just do not get why dcl don't take the occasion to update us about the Treasure, they must be aware that everyone kind of was expecting that she would be sailing in Fall 2024? Itineraries? A rendering? Nothing? :rotfl:

Didn’t they end up giving fairly big future cruise discounts on the Wish when the MV didn’t sail on time? Perhaps they want to firm up delivery date this time.

I could have sworn I saw a second cruise that hit lighthouse point 2x aside from the inaugural, but I can’t find it anymore. Does anyone know if any do? I thought it was castaway plus two lighthouse.

Shh! I’ve got my eye on this. Let’s keep it a secret.

There is usually a thread (it will be one of the posts on Page 1 of this Cruise forum) that lists Opening Day prices (as long as we provide the info.). The moderators have put in a lot of effort for us over the years.

(Watch for it in the yellow-shaded threads when booking begins).
I know! I was hoping that there might be some fun New Zealand ports, but it looks like they’re just the one. New Zealand is on my bucket list big time and I would seriously consider flying out there for a cruise/land combo, but with almost no ports in New Zealand, it doesn’t really make sense. Not if it’s just a regular Wonder cruise that just happens to be starting or finishing there.

I did a 2-week land vacation there. It’s worth the effort to visit, cruise or no cruise. A volcanic-formed set of islands with high snow-capped mountains, orchards, adventure activities, and fjords on the South Island. And great people.

I was looking at the 4 nt cruises on the Fantasy either 11/2 or 11/6, but now I'm hearing about Jersey Week. Should I avoid those dates? The cruises are always sold out, so I don't know if it makes a difference other than more kids than normal that time of year?

I was on the last Disney+ promo on the Fantasy 4/29. It was sold out but other than the lawless Mickey pools, it wasn’t bad. We didn’t have kids with us so we sat at the adult satellite pool area. It was so nice! I wouldn’t look to book a sold out cruise, but if it was one I really wanted I would again.

New Jersey schools all close for at least part of the first full week in November, often the entire time (Election Day, multiday state teachers' convention, and then some schools got so tired of parents pulling their kids out of school for the rest of the week that they just decided to close altogether).

It's a popular time for New Jerseyans to take vacations to warmer locations and the reason that, for example, WDW is always more crowded that week than the weeks before or after (there are lots of Jersey Week posts over on those boards). This year there's a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy that week that I was really hoping would be offered again next year, but it will be doing two shorter cruises instead.
Oh, phew. Looks like the CC double dip with LP I was eyeing is the week after.

It's been a few years since Disney released a cruise that went up quickly during the first round of booking. I think the last one was the Greek Isles cruise in 2020..and we all know what happened there.

If they ever come out with a new exciting itinerary people will jump to book, but for your basic Caribbean cruise, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Didn’t they end up giving fairly big future cruise discounts on the Wish when the MV didn’t sail on time? Perhaps they want to firm up delivery date this time.
I believe it was something like 150% FCC (and since the MV wasn't cheap to begin with, that's a good chunk of change!). That's totally been my thinking as well, DCL got stung with the Wish so they're being much more cautious this time around.

Taking my 2 expiring placeholders (11/2024) and booking a fantasy 4 night with LHP and the 6 night double dip CC and LHP. So 10 nights, with 2 LHP and 2 CC. not a fan of Bahamian cruises, but best I could come up with for October. Wanted to avoid jersey week and want to be home for Election Day. (Such a pita to do absentee ballots in my state—did it last time). considered doing the 6 night doubledip with 7 night eastern Caribbean. We’re doing the 10 night in July, so this one will be a relaxing on the beach cruises. Booking on Monday, info already sent to my DU TA.

We have sent in our request for the 11/2 Fantasy cruise to our Dreams Unlimited Rep. Do ya'll think that sailing is going to book up fast? We are silver and hoping to get on board with an oceanview porthole room. Didn't know about Jersey Week when we requested it

We have sent in our request for the 11/2 Fantasy cruise to our Dreams Unlimited Rep. Do ya'll think that sailing is going to book up fast? We are silver and hoping to get on board with an oceanview porthole room. Didn't know about Jersey Week when we requested it
It will be popular, but don’t think it will sell out. I think the 6 nights will be popular too. I like a specific cabin, so book early for that. If that’s not important, you should be ok. That cruise was on my list, but wanted to be home to vote in 2024 in person (this time). So we’re doing a 4 night/6 night in October instead.

It will be popular, but don’t think it will sell out. I think the 6 nights will be popular too. I like a specific cabin, so book early for that. If that’s not important, you should be ok. That cruise was on my list, but wanted to be home to vote in 2024 in person (this time). So we’re doing a 4 night/6 night in October instead.
I hope prices for the 6-nighter don’t rise too much by the time silver can book 😢 do the prices increase by category or do they happen across the board? For instance, do prices of oceanview rooms go up as verandah rooms get booked up?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter