New Countdown...Days to Retirement

Well, I have officially been accepted into the School of Engineering at Texas A&M... If I get my company to help pay for it, they will require a year of work for every payment, so the last payment they would make would be around my retirement date so, I get to push out another year at least.

77 days until we go to Alaska
245 days until we go to Italy
255 days until we go from Spain to Tampa
346 days until we got to Southern Caribbean
785 days until we go to Japan (I think we will have to cancel this since my capstone project is due in May 2021)

That’s wonderful! Congratulations!

So will you delay your retirement for a year???

Well, it’s a tradeoff! More money come in, less retirement. However, it does seem worth it.
Any word about the property?

Good for you!

Some sort of animal woke DH up during the night, yelling.

The weather has been up ad down here, rain almost everyday (better than snow).

My silent auction fundraiser is this Saturday so the stress and work level has been up lately but I can see the end is near.

I am still struggling a bit, probably 60% good. Chiropractor office called to cancel today, so that was disappointing. He is closed on Thursday, so four days without him. Will see on Monday.

It has rained all day here, and cold to boot.

Are you prepared for fundraise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter