New Cirque Du Soleil Disney Animation show opens March 2020

NickC

Mouseketeer
We just got back from WDW last month, and we are planning our next trip for August 2020. It's nice that this and Mickey and Minnie's Railroad will be open by then. There have been a lot of new openings at WDW...TS, SWGE, Pandora....but none of those interested me as much as Cirque and good old Mickey Mouse.
I have been a fan of Cirque du Soleil for about 20 years.

maverik85

Mouseketeer
I saw O and it was meh for 90% of it although that was almost 20 years ago and my dad was getting married to his future ex-wife who I didnt like so I may have just been in a mood.
Honestly I enjoyed O but felt that it was a little over hyped. It was a good show but not their best for me by far. So feeling like it was meh for a lot is valid but a lot probably had to do with the mood too. La Nouba was probably my favorite resident show so I'm Curious t see how the new one will be.

Senaby

Earning My Ears
I called Cirque this morning to find that the kids price is for up to ages 12.
Extremely nice for my party since we will have two 10yr olds and one 12yr old which saved us $90!

Also the charge is through Cirque and not Disney so they didn't give any discount for using the Disney credit card. I also asked nicely about any promo codes. They directed me to the Cirque discount page but not surprisingly there was nothing offered for the Orlando show.
Thank you. That's exactly the information I was looking for... We have one 11 yo and one 15 yo and I was a bit lost I was truly hesitating between buying 4 adult tickets (as they are all Disney adults now) or buying 2 adults and 2 children tickets (since I couldn't find anything mentioned about the child ticket age)... Does it mean that their child ticket age price change from one show to another ? I can't see anything clearly written on their site (or maybe I just don't know where to look...)

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Thank you. That's exactly the information I was looking for... We have one 11 yo and one 15 yo and I was a bit lost I was truly hesitating between buying 4 adult tickets (as they are all Disney adults now) or buying 2 adults and 2 children tickets (since I couldn't find anything mentioned about the child ticket age)... Does it mean that their child ticket age price change from one show to another ? I can't see anything clearly written on their site (or maybe I just don't know where to look...)
I believe (looking at my "La Nouba" tix) that adult tix start at age 10- child price states 3-9

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates