New breakfast items at BOG?

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
So, the strangest thing happened. It's time for us to pre-order our breakfast for BOG. I started with MDE app, and just opened up the menu thru the app, and lots of new items show up there. Beyond different options of the regular items (with/without cheese; option of breads), there are two new items showing - French Toast Sticks & Waffles. This isn't an old menu, as they appear with the current pricing ($28).

But when I open the breakfast menu thru the Disney site, and when I came to actually order, those items don't appear there, and it's the old menu.

Say what???? Am I the only one seeing this?

On the website I see those options when I select the milk allergy menu.

I noticed this also today. The app has way more of a menu than the website shows. Also, the website didn't list the adult beverage options, but the app did. Strange.

As PP said, it sounds like the app has the allergy menu included/mixed in with the regular menu.

The French Toast sticks and waffles have been available in the past for those with allergies.

So are we able to order waffles or French toast sticks if you don't have allergies? My son is super picky and was worried about what he'd eat there. These two options though are a game changer.

So are we able to order waffles or French toast sticks if you don't have allergies? My son is super picky and was worried about what he'd eat there. These two options though are a game changer.

I don't see why not. It's not like they will check if you really have an allergy on not. My daughter is mildly affected by milk products but still chose to order from the milk-allergy menu for her to be sure she will feel great for the rest of the day. The only difference I saw was when choosing the allergy waffles for her was that dairy drinks were not available with her meal, only juices, fountain, water bottle and soy milk.

Lol, of course... they aren't making guests show a allergy official document to eat something lol. Order anything on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter