New Baby Design, PLEASE !?!?!?

disney9696

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone !!

I am HOPING someone could help me ! I am having a baby and due in February. My 8-yr-old is ECSTATIC....Anyway, we call the baby "Marshmallow". It's really cute !! Is there ANY way someone could make me 2 designs for "big day" ? : 1 design for my 8 year old that says : I LOVE my Marshmallow ! and 1 design for the new baby that says: I LOVE my Lucas ! If you had clip art of a "marshmallow" for the 1st shirt, that would be AWESOME !!! And maybe a "baby" on the 2nd shirt screaming "I LOVE my Lucas ! (we are not finding out the gender)! I told Lucas I was going to try and find someone on the Disboards to help me.....he has been asking me non-stop !

Feel free to get creative !!!! I would be sooooo grateful to anyone who could help me !!!

THANKS !!!

Lisa :) :yay:

Hi Everyone !!

I am HOPING someone could help me ! I am having a baby and due in February. My 8-yr-old is ECSTATIC....Anyway, we call the baby "Marshmallow". It's really cute !! Is there ANY way someone could make me 2 designs for "big day" ? : 1 design for my 8 year old that says : I LOVE my Marshmallow ! and 1 design for the new baby that says: I LOVE my Lucas ! If you had clip art of a "marshmallow" for the 1st shirt, that would be AWESOME !!! And maybe a "baby" on the 2nd shirt screaming "I LOVE my Lucas ! (we are not finding out the gender)! I told Lucas I was going to try and find someone on the Disboards to help me.....he has been asking me non-stop !

Feel free to get creative !!!! I would be sooooo grateful to anyone who could help me !!!

THANKS !!!

Lisa :) :yay:

First, congrats!
Here's a few I did...I'm guessing the Lucas one is for you, but I love the marshmallow story so much I made the I love Lucas with the marshmallow as well...

Let me know if you need changes!
Tom
marshmallow.jpg

Lucas.jpg

Lucas2.jpg

I've got it....

Put the marshmallow designs on the front of all the shirts...
And this on the back...
Maybe add Smith Family (with your name) on the graham cracker?
Smore.jpg

OMG !!!! I LOVE them ALL !!!! Our last name is Bush......would you mind putting that on the Smores one ????

Lucas LOVES them all !! So do I...thanks soooo much !!!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter