New Attractions

Malin

Mouseketeer
So for some who may not be aware Tokyo Disney Resort despite opening both Monsters Inc and Turtle Talk with Crush this year is already well under way with three more exciting new attractions to open between 2011-2012. The first attraction will be Mickey's Philharmagic opening on the former site of the Mickey Mouse Revue. The second attraction is the long awaited replacement for the Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour, which will also be a walk though where you will encounter the Grand Ball Room Scene from the movie Cinderella. Finally the third attraction is Toy Story Mania at Tokyo DisneySea located in the American WaterFront. More details can be found here http://www.jtcent.com/extras/news/news_090507.html and I would love to know your thoughts on the above three and if you feel they will be worth while additions to the park.

By the way on the topic of new attractions the LaughingPlace website posted a rumour a few weeks back that its possible BraviSEAmo the nightly lagoon show will be coming to an end to be replaced by Fantasmic.

I love Philharmagic and am thrilled that TDR is getting it. Have not ridden Toy Story Mania, so I'm probably missing something but I am a little puzzled by its placement in TDS. But I've only been to TDS once and maybe i'm remembering incorrectly - but the vibe just doesn't strike me as a good fit? But then where else would they put it, right?

The Cinderella walkthru project - hmmm...the concept art is even a little lackluster and disappointing. I am a huge fan of this resort, but I am not confident that even they can pull off recreating that ballroom justly. I hope I am wrong.

I love Philharmagic and am thrilled that TDR is getting it. Have not ridden Toy Story Mania, so I'm probably missing something but I am a little puzzled by its placement in TDS. But I've only been to TDS once and maybe i'm remembering incorrectly - but the vibe just doesn't strike me as a good fit? But then where else would they put it, right?

I said the same thing about Turtle Talk going into the S.S. Columbia, it didn't feel like it would fit, but OLC knows how to theme things properly.

I will take a wait and see approach for Toy Story Mania...it will be interesting

I hate it when one ride gets clones all over the world. Disneyland should be unique in as many ways as possible. The good thing about a new ride being a clone in Disneyland or DisneySEA is the fact that the japanese versions are almost always the best.

Enough with the Toystory characters, bring in the muppets to Disneyland and DisneySEA.

They are building something just next to Tower Of Terror in Tokyo DisneySEA. Does anyone know what that is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter