New address for deposits?

Tinkbell

<font color=purple>We called it, "Attack of the Sp
Just made ressies for BWI w/AAA discount for next July. I made them through CRO and the lady told me to send my deposit to an address in Chicago. She said even if the confirmation letter gave the Florida address to send it to the new address in Chicago. Anyone else hear of this?

Yup-the new deposit address is in IL. I think they've gone to the lock-box system like the insurance company I work for does. All deposits go to some bank, who deposits the checks, and then the bank notifies Disney who the deposits are from. I'm sure this is going to take longer to have Disney notified of who has made their deposits, so if you wait till the end of the pay period, you better check back with Disney to be sure they don't cancel your ressie. Just my opinion............

Thanks! I'l probably send in the deposit before I get the letter.

The CRO person I spoke with this morning told me that they have swiched banks and the new one is in Chicago but I too am inclined to believe they have gone over to a box system. Interesting how the address in on Collections Blvd!

Boy, was I glad to see this post!! I called one day last week to confirm the address I should use to send in payments toward my room-only reservation and the CM gave me the Chicago address. I asked her three times to repeat what she told me because there had to be some mistake because Disney World was in Florida!!! I went on to tell her that I had always mailed payments to a Florida address. Well, needless to say she was in hysterics by the time she convinced me it was okay to send the payment to Chicago. So thanks again for this post. I feel much better now.

Carla

They must have a lot of people that don't quite believe them because before the woman gave me the address she said, "Now this is going to sound weird, but I promise you it is correct-their new bank is in Chicago" and then she rattled it off to me. They must have quite a few people wondering if they know what they are talking about!

Just FYI - you can call CRO (are they still called CRO?) and make a payment with your credit or debit card. Gets posted a lot quicker than sending it to Chicago. Did this just last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter