Nemo Attraction

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
When will the new Nemo attraction in the Living Seas be opening? I know the site says this fall but, does anyone have any other info?

civileng68 said:
When will the new Nemo attraction in the Living Seas be opening? I know the site says this fall but, does anyone have any other info?
I received an email newsletter from Disney about it just the other day. It will be opening in October. :thumbsup2 Here is what it said :

FIND YOUR FAMILY WITH NEMO

The newest Epcot® attraction takes you into an enchanting undersea world this October

One of the things that makes classic Disney Theme Park attractions so beloved is that they completely immerse you in amazing environments that stretch the boundaries of imagination—whether it's the rollicking world of pirates, the mysterious Himalayas, or Munchkinland. Can you just imagine, then, how incredible it will be when you and your family actually find out what it's like to live in Nemo's world—and find out what happened after the movie ended? Starting this October, you can experience it all first-hand at The Seas with Nemo & Friends, inspired by Disney"Pixar's "Finding Nemo."

Picture an endless parade of "clamobile" vehicles skimming by. You gather your family and hop aboard as the journey begins. In a moment, you're all beneath the ocean, as undulating currents cast wondrous lights and shadows on the scene. And what a spectacular scene it is!

The gang's all here
As your clamobile glides along a stunningly beautiful coral reef, who should appear but Mr. Ray and his school of fish on a field trip. He tells us to keep an eye out for Nemo, who's off doing some exploring on his own.

You and the kids pass through scene after scene, laughing along with all the friends you've gotten to know so well, from Dory, Marlin and Crush to Bruce, Chum and Squirt. Dory does catch glimpses of Nemo, but thanks to her short-term memory, she keeps forgetting to tell her fellow fish.

Animation and reality swim together
Everyone keeps bobbing along until reaching the massive aquarium where "real world" sea creatures seem to magically exist with Nemo and his friends, who end the new adventure on a happy, song-filled note.

Of course, Crush the gnarly sea turtle is close by at his own Turtle Talk with Crush interactive show, which has already become a must-see on every family's list. He's there to field questions from big and little humans like your family, and ask a few of his own in totally awesome style.

The Seas with Nemo & Friends promises to become an all-time favorite, in the tradition of Disney attractions that glide you though a fully immersive environment. But most of all, it's a fun, funny, and fin-tastic experience to share together.

:guilty: Any way to find out the exact date yet? We're there October 7-14 and I'd sure love to see this attraction if possible!

ThreeAngels said:
:guilty: Any way to find out the exact date yet? We're there October 7-14 and I'd sure love to see this attraction if possible!
Not that I know of. :confused3 They only said October in that newsletter and I haven't seen anything else about it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter