Nemo anyone??

Buckeye1

Earning My Ears
I have a DS4 who eats, sleeps and breathes Nemo. Does anyone know if there are Nemo character appearances on the ship or in the parks. It seemed sort of logical to me that we would see Nemo on the boat(boat, ocean fish...) but I have never seen anyone mention him.

Thanks for your help!
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Nemo doesn't live on the Disney Wonder. I was there last week and no Finding Nemo characters are featured. Nemo does make appearances at the Living Seas at Epcot.

Didn't see any on the Magic ... but they did show it in the Buena Vista Theater - first time my 2 1/2 year old had a chance to see it on the big screen and he LOVED IT!!!!

The only piece of Nemo info that I can offer is that it will be in the McDonald's Happy Meal as a toy either this week or next. They are going in order while supplies last: Mr. Incredible, Dash, Nemo, Dori....

I know what it's like to have a child who is crazy about a character and there doesn't seem like there's enough merchandise out there.

Buckeye1 said:
I have a DS4 who eats, sleeps and breathes Nemo. Does anyone know if there are Nemo character appearances on the ship or in the parks. It seemed sort of logical to me that we would see Nemo on the boat(boat, ocean fish...) but I have never seen anyone mention him.

Thanks for your help!
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

If you're going to the parks you'll find Nemo and his friends outside at The Living Seas in Epcot. Inside there's a very cool new interactive show with Crush, as well as other Nemo-themed things for the kids. :)

Nemo bedroom set---EVEN A PADDED NEMO HEADBOARD. It is VERY NEMO...also has a matching bathroom set.

Just an FYI since your child likes Nemo.

GritsGirl

Nemo might be at the sushi bar........

Sorry, bad joke. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Umm, can't help you with the cruise but would your son like a picture of my little cat named Nemo? He's just as impish as the fish! His litter brother is Meeko and his older siblings are Gus (from Cinderella) and Belle (we all know her) and the king cat is Tod (from The Fox and the Hound).

Thank goodness I'm too old to have human children!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter