Need to change to a cheaper resort!

I do worry that with the addition of the tower, Coronado Springs has added more people and we will start hearing of more problems with the buses.
I recall reading buses stop at the tower first (please double check that if it’s important). Is a standard tower room available in your price range with the discount? Could be the blend of saving money/enjoying the hotel you are after.

I do worry that with the addition of the tower, Coronado Springs has added more people and we will start hearing of more problems with the buses.
Doubtful. I mean, they'll change the bus route/schedule to fit more guests. They aren't going to keep the same exact bus set up to the resort with a lot more added rooms. Besides, the bus planning is the same across property, they aim for them to come every 20 min or so. Some come faster, some slower, but avg to 20 min in the long run. So they'll adjust what they need to meet that goal.

As far as the buses at CSR, the resort has gotten so big that the bus stops are quite far away from each other. Seems to take a long time to get all the way around the resort. That is the main reason I don't like SSR and POR. All those bus stops make me a little crazy. The new tower at CSR, however, looks amazing.

How are the buses at Coronado Springs? Do they share with any one? The rooms look really nice. I wouldn't pay for a preferred view; maybe request the Cabana section?

We have stayed at CSR once and it was beautiful and very nice. It is a convention hotel, but we never saw or heard any of the conventioneers. We stayed in Casitas #3 and it had a nice tropical feel to it. This resort is big, so look at a resort map to see where you would like to be. The Casitas are the closest to the main bldg., I think. We never had any problems with the buses at CSR. They were never overcrowded, but that was a few years ago. We would not hesitate to go there again.
I guess if you want the gondolas, then CBR would be your choice. But I hear it is more expensive now. Hope this helps.

Thank you for everyone’s recommendations. We’ve decided to do Pop century. I honestly think we will be in the parks most the time anyways. We’d rather have the extra money obviously for the roof, and then for souvenirs. We haven’t been at Disney as a family since 2013 so like my daughter said; “ it doesn’t matter where we stay; we are finally going back to Disney world”!

I recall reading buses stop at the tower first (please double check that if it’s important). Is a standard tower room available in your price range with the discount? Could be the blend of saving money/enjoying the hotel you are after.

No. The buses still start at stop #2, except for the Disney Springs bus.

There is another post I just read from someone upset that the buses are showing up to the tower nearly full or full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter