• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need the names of Characters in certain restaurants....

starstruck93

DIS Veteran
for an autograph book I'm making for my son. I'm organizing it by meal, then some will be by type... like "Villians" or "Toy Story". I'm looking for a master list. We're eating breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and I need a list of characters that are there. I looked in the Dining section but it just says "Mad Hatter, Alice, Mary Poppins and friends" Does anyone know the exact ones or if there is a list with all of this info on it? Thanks so much for your help! :thumbsup2 April

We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare last August and the characters that were there were Alice, the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, Tigger and Pooh. You can check the wdwinfo website for lists of characters at each character meal but be aware that characters are subject to change without notice.

We had dinner at The Crystal Palace in August 09. We had our pics taken with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter