need info on AAA parking lot...?

u4ik

Earning My Ears
Hi All - We will be going to Disney in October. I have read mentions of a parking lot for AAA. What is it and is it better than regular disney parking - is it closer ??

Thanks in advance!

I have parked in the AAA parking at MK and Epcot. The trams do not pick you up at the AAA parking. The AAA parking at epcot is a short walk to the entrance but the AAA parking at the MK is a bit further to the T&TC.

You need to get a pass from your AAA office and you usually only get one if you buy your package from them.

It has some blackout dates and the parking lots for AAA are right next to the handicap parking spaces.

Sounds good. I will drop by and see if I can get one when I get my map of orlando. It would be nice to be able to park closer especially at park closing time...

u4ik-I have 2 of the AAA parking passes (I recieved them when I bought my hoppers today). But, we are not getting a rental-we are depending on disney transportation. If you are not able to obtain one, let me know and you are welcome to mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter