Need info about getting to Atlantis

volinder

Earning My Ears
Will be going on the 4 day Wonder cruise on Jan 17. Would like to know options for getting to Atlantis. Are there taxi's waiting at the dock?? Also, once we get to Atlantis, what is the cost for my wife and myself to take our 4 year old to the waterpark?

Thanks,

Volinder

In regard to the taxi's to Atlantis, you'll find any number of drivers at the end of the dock (before entering Festival Place) who will take you there. You might wait a moment or two there for other guests to fill the taxi and then follow the driver thru Festival Place to the waiting vehicle on the street outside. Cost is $4.00pp each way.

There is also a water taxi to take you over if you prefer. We've done both and prefer the vehicle. We've found all drivers to be most courteous and anxious to answer any questions about their city you may have.

I'm sure another DISer will let you know about water activities.

Have a wonderful cruise.

110 for adults
$80 for kids 12 and under
if purchased at Atlantis for the water park, etc.
Does not include any food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter