Need Help with AKL Reservation?

hope3702

Mouseketeer
I booked Sav. Studio for a week and I want to extend it to stay on Friday April 3rd (1 Extra Night) but there is nothing available and I don't want to borrow points to waitlist it...What are my chances for a cash room available for that night and what is the best way to go about it...I don't want to book flight until I know if I can get it or not...

Thanks for help

You would need to check availability with MS. Cash discounted rooms are not always available, but you could also check with CRO. In that case, though, you would probably have to change rooms for that one night. If you check with CRO remember to specify the category of room you are seeking as that may give you at least a chance to not change rooms.

I booked Sav. Studio for a week and I want to extend it to stay on Friday April 3rd (1 Extra Night) but there is nothing available and I don't want to borrow points to waitlist it...What are my chances for a cash room available for that night and what is the best way to go about it...I don't want to book flight until I know if I can get it or not...

Thanks for help
You should be able to WL and they will only borrow the points if you match. I'd agree with a back up cash reservation then you can book your air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter