Need help to make a decision

ktglads

DIS Veteran
Okay, just as everyone else is waiting for the discount codes to come out for our summer trips, I am sitting in the same boat. I currently have a August trip planned and have chosen a hotel to stay in (POFQ). I already have airfare, tickets, and booked at a Universal resort for 3 days. Now, should I book my hotel now and wait for discount codes to come out or should I wait and see what is going on?
I have a AP, which would give me the best discount, most likely, but I also have the DC just in case. I have read that the DC is harder to change the res's on since it puts your room into a package, so I was just saving that until last minute to pu ton. I am also going in May, but staying at the Dolphin, which could hurt my chances of getting a comeback rate. Should I try and wait and see if I can get a comeback rate then and hope that it hasn't been stopped or isn't sold out for the time that I am going? I am quite confused and none of the people that I am going with really have a clue what to do. They mostly just go along with whatever I tell them (as most good friends should do).

What should I do? Help!

I say book now, and then when the codes come out, have them apply it to your ressie. It's what I did last year. That way you know you'll have a room and it saves you from stressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter