Need help picking a 4e fast

kimpossible

DIS Veteran
Which would you choose 5658 or 5542? It is just DH and me, but I need quiet to sleep. Anyone sailed in either of these?

Thanks in advance.

I would choose 5542 because it is further forward. It is also further away from the kid clubs.

We just stayed in 5658. It was not bad at all. We didn't have hardly any traffic and it was easy to find. It is just around the corner from the stairs. Two things that annoyed us though and I think you may experience this with either. The veranda was nice except when people were throwing cheerios and popcorn to the birds because it landed on our veranda. The other annoyance was deck five itself. It is not continuous like other decks so to go forward on deck five we had to go down or up a deck and then go back to deck five.

It was reported that there is a way to get from forward to aft on deck 5. There is a door that many at first thought was a crew door that you have to use.

It was reported that there is a way to get from forward to aft on deck 5. There is a door that many at first thought was a crew door that you have to use.

Wish we had known about that a few weeks ago. I still don't recall any access though. If I had known to look for it I might have. Enjoy your vacation kimpossible.

We just stayed in 5658. It was not bad at all. We didn't have hardly any traffic and it was easy to find. It is just around the corner from the stairs. Two things that annoyed us though and I think you may experience this with either. The veranda was nice except when people were throwing cheerios and popcorn to the birds because it landed on our veranda. The other annoyance was deck five itself. It is not continuous like other decks so to go forward on deck five we had to go down or up a deck and then go back to deck five.

No you can walk through on deck 5. There is a metal door just forward of the aft stairs which is sometimes closed but it is not locked and you can open it and walk forward.
To the OP, take 5542 you can not go wrong. We have 5548 and will book it again. The location is great, you can walk to the kids clubs, theaters, shops, and dining rooms without taking the elevators. The extended veranda is really nice to have with the two chairs and the two small recliners.

We took 5542. Doesn't sound like there was a bad choice to make. We are in 5150 for our Thanksgiving Fantasy 2013 cruise with the family. This will give DH and me a chance to test drive the 4E cats. before we bring the kids for a week. So excited..my 90 window is about 2weeks away:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter