Need Help for Last Minute Trip

DisneyWonder

Mouseketeer
I have been to Disneyworld about 1,000 times but never this last minute and I need HELP! DH and I have recently decided it's time to start trying for our second and LAST baby. DD will be 5 on Wednesday, and her whole life it's just been a me-and-her-girls-only club. We are the closest a mom and kid could be, and I really want to have one last Disney trip with her before we become a family of 4. Only problem is, I want to go SOON! Like April maybe? Our travel dates are flexible, we definitely want to stay on property, and are looking to be there 4 nights/3 full days. Looking to get the best deal possible! Maybe adding the CS dining plan? Definitely won't need any TS meals if it's just the two of us. Please advise!!! Where do I find the best deals on hotels/tickets/flights?!

If you've been to WDW 1,000 times before, I'm not sure why you would need advice from us, but here goes.

For room/ticket discounts- click on the "Up to 30% off" offer on the main page of the official site. You should find a decent price on a value room.

For flights- go online and check out the airline websites for those airlines at your local airport. Prices can vary enormously from one airline to another and within the same airline depending on day or time of departures. Check out their sites as well for current special offers.

You might want to spend a bit of time on the Transportation board, where airline specials are frequently discussed.

Well, I've been 1,000 times before, but....slightly embarrassing to admit at the age of 29-almost-30, my mom always books us! It's always a family affair, this would be our first trip on our own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter