Need help fast - HHonors passes

Sunshine2U

Disney Nana
I placed an order 6 weeks ago to exchange my Hilton Honors points for 4-day Hopper Plus passes. I got an email today stating:

"Unfortunately we are out of stock and will setting up a 'will call' for your reward. Your voucher will be ready at the Guest Relations Desk located at any of the four major park locations...." The email goes on to state that if they get the passes in before we leave (next Friday!) they will Fed Ex them to us.

I have a couple of problems and need y'all's great help.
We are are planning to arrive at Disney on Tuesday morning and go to Blizzard Beach - not a major park. We need the passes for the hopper option. I was considering arriving VERY early and dropping by Beach Club to see if early check-in was an option.

- Have any of you had similar problems?
- Do you think I can get the vouchers at Guest Relations at one of those two places - BB or BC?
- Once I get the vouchers, how are they "traded" for the actual passes?

Thanks in advance!
Leslie

We were at WDW last week and Blizzard Beach was closed for rehab. This site says the reopening is 4-9-03 which is Wed. Just in case I'm wrong you may want to check into this.
Kim

You can always check in early at your resort. You room isn't guaranteed until 3pm so you will have to check your baggage with bell services. I have checked in as early as 6:30am.

I do know that the guest relations windows of the four major parks (and DTD) are the only places you can turn in AP vouchers. Not the resort of minor parks guest relations. I would assume it would be the same for these vouchers although I have never used them.

OK, assuming that there is no way out of picking up vouchers at Guest Relations at one of the four major parks, which park will it be easiest to drive to at 8:00 Tuesday a.m.? Will I be able to drive to some type of "15 minute parking" area without paying parking fees, etc. All I need to do is get the passes so we can go on to Blizzard Beach.

You mentioned possibly using Guest Relations at DTD. Would they be open that early?

I have saved up points for several years and was so happy to be getting these passes "free". I'm SOOOO disappointed that I did everything right - plenty of notice, written request followed up by telephone call to confirm everything was OK - only to have this come up at the last minute.

Still, in the scheme of things, this is VERY insignificant! Let's keep it in perspective, right?

Why don't you plan to try to check in early at the BC and then walk over to the Epcot entrance about a 5 min walk then exchange the passes then. This is probably the most covineant way to exchange the passes...

Sunshine2U -

From the Beach Club just walk over to the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT to pick up your tickets. I would just leave your car in the BC lot while you do this. I have activated my AP vouchers there, and there is rarely any huge lines. I'm not sure what time they open on Tuesday, but my guess would be no later than 8:30. Maybe someone else could help here. Have a magical trip!

THANKS! I was thinking that Guest Services would always be at the Main park entrance. I just didn't assume there was one at International Gateway. That will kill two birds with one stone - early check-in and pass pickup. You guys are awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter