Need help adding a ticker to my signature!!!

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
I know I'm semi tech challenged, but I've added tickers before successfully. I have tried all different ticker websites...distickers, wdwfans, magicalkingdoms etc and none of them work. I have copied and pasted every different code/forum option they each have, and everytime I paste it into my signature, all I get is the type and no ticker picture. What am I doing wrong??? I didn't remember which code was used on the Disboards since it's been a long time since I made a ticker, so I tried each code and nothing works.

If someone more tech challenged could help me I'd appreciate it! :worship:

Well, I got one to work but I had to add it from my phone and it wouldn't work from my laptop. And the only one that would appear is the one below, no matter how many different combinations of sliders and backgrounds I chose. I would pick different ones and when I completed it, they all end up with this background and the cinderella ticker. Better than nothing I guess. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter