• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a referral for the current DVC purchase incentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would contact your guide or use the DVC website's referal link prior to your co-worker making contact on their own. If the co-worker starts talking to a guide before you make the referal, Disney will not recognize you as being a legitimate referal and will not issue you the gift card.

- Scott
That is not always true. We have had people in the past that has been already in the process and then added us as a referral and we were about to get credit for it. It just takes having a guide that will work for you;) .
That might not happen all the time but it does happen though.

If anyone needs a referral please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our guide is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone needs a referral, please let us know. Our guide is a senior guide and very easy to talk to and never pushy. With a price increase days away, it might be the right time to talk to him. It sounds like a significant increase and you never know what incentives are next. Please let me know if we can help or answer other questions for you.

Originally Posted by The Rivers' Rats
I would contact your guide or use the DVC website's referal link prior to your co-worker making contact on their own. If the co-worker starts talking to a guide before you make the referal, Disney will not recognize you as being a legitimate referal and will not issue you the gift card.
- Scott

That is not always true. We have had people in the past that has been already in the process and then added us as a referral and we were about to get credit for it. It just takes having a guide that will work for you .
That might not happen all the time but it does happen though.

You are both right..:goodvibes
The past "Friends & Family" incentive required a member referral for a "newbie" to get the best deal. It never hurts the buyer to give/have a members name on record to be positioned for any additional perks they (and the member) can get.
Should that new buyer not buy for 1,2,5 years...the member referral stays on the record for any discounts available when they DO buy. :thumbsup2

*Flower* Okay, I need a little help.

A co-worker has expressed an intrest in DVC, and I know how to give him the information, but how do I go through the referral process? Do I have to register him on the DVC website?
Maybe just hand him a piece of paper with our membership number on it??
As you can tell- I'm a bit confused about how to go about referring someone.
TIA.....

All you need to do is give the person your guides tel #....(Its on all the DVC mailings you get) and have them call and give your name & address. When they close on a contract, it will take a few weeks for you to get notified from DC. Assuming you are in a state that allows timeshare perks.

Anyone else needing information on DVC, referral or not, be happy to help. PM me with any questions.:goodvibes

If anyone still needs a referral plese let me know our guide is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just did the DVC webcast last pm. I am wondering--some people are talking about referrals and using one. What is the advantage?? Are there incentives for both parties?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter