Need 3 AirTran coupons

If you mean the Little Debbie $10 off coupons (https://getaway.littledebbie.com/), all you need is to register with 3 different e-mails.

I just found this site (www.10minutemail.com), which gives you a very temporary e-mail address without any big registration process. Got my 4 Airtran coupons in 40 minutes. :cool2:

Thanks for posting about this site! It is soooo helpful! And a great way to easily get the email addresses. I spent about 40 minutes also just now and well worth it.

Liz

Click on the airplane icon on the left side that says "enter our getaway", then fill in the contest entry form. Everytime you register a new email address then on the next page it asks if you want to get the $10 off coupon via email. Follow the instrucions and it comes thru immediately to your email. :thumbsup2

I was just wondering, is there a limit to how many coupons you use per interaction? for example can I use 4 coupons, when I purchase my tickets?
Thanks

It appears to be one coupon per person per reservation. So if you book a roundtrip for 4 people, you can use 4 coupons. If you break this into two 1-way trips, you can use 4 coupons (assuming 4 people) going and 4 coupons coming home.

NOTE that I believe the promotion is expected to expire tonight (May 31, 2010).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter