NBC Sports Grill & Brew

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the NBC Sports Grill & Brew recently? How is the food and service? Is there a way to make a reservation on the Universal APP or do you have to call? We would be making last minute reservations because not sure how our 2 days will go yet.

We've always had excellent food and service. Never made reservations so I can't help you there.

We were just there on July 27. we made the reservation on the app/website as we were walking over from Sapphire Falls about 6:30 and were able to get 7:15pm. Our service was good and I enjoyed my food. We did try to go back that Friday but were trying about 6 pm and then there was nothing until about 9 that night.

Has anyone been to the NBC Sports Grill & Brew recently? How is the food and service? Is there a way to make a reservation on the Universal APP or do you have to call? We would be making last minute reservations because not sure how our 2 days will go yet.
We were there this past week and the food and service was great. Bang bang chicken, burgers, apps etc have all been delicious on our experiences. Usually you can get last minute reservations but if you’d like to make them, go to universal’s website, then click on Plan Your Visit in the menu drop down. Then click dining reservations. There may be other ways but that’s the way we typically make our reservations.

Thank you for the replies! We will give it a try.
It seems that I have to pull up the Universal website to book a reservation, I do not see a way to book dining on the APP but using the website seems easy enough.

It seems that I have to pull up the Universal website to book a reservation, I do not see a way to book dining on the APP but using the website seems easy enough.
I don’t think you can make dining reservations on the app but I could be wrong. We do however use the app to mobile order at quick service places.

Has anyone been there on an NFL Sunday? We will be there for NFL opening weekend and have 12:30PM reservations.

We went last HHN and really enjoyed the food. One of the cheapest (and best) options there is the fresh butter dipped pretzel and dips. It's to die for! We're still talking about it a year later, and going back this year for another.

Has anyone been there on an NFL Sunday? We will be there for NFL opening weekend and have 12:30PM reservations.
We did last year.

When we got there, we were asking which game we wanted to see. They had a chart to show the host what games could be viewed from which tables. It was actually a very well run system. When we got there (probably somewhere around the time of your reservations), the restaurant wasn't very full, but it got quite crowded as time went on.

We went on Saturday night, very crowded, slow service and not a fan of the food other than pretzel and cheese bites.

We did last year.

When we got there, we were asking which game we wanted to see. They had a chart to show the host what games could be viewed from which tables. It was actually a very well run system. When we got there (probably somewhere around the time of your reservations), the restaurant wasn't very full, but it got quite crowded as time went on.
Thanks so much for the info! I was hoping this was the case and am more than pleased to hear they know what's up on NFL Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter