National Lampoon's February Quest For Fun!!~ LIVE UPDATE 2/9 post 852

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

4136254416_a00fa55c6f_o.gif

4136254540_a152196618_o.jpg

Same to you!:hug:

Happy Thanksgiving !!! Turkey is cooked , spuds peeled , gravy made. relish tray done ad I m all caught up with dishes so I have a little free time and guess how am spending it !! With my Dis buddies !!!

Joining in!! Now going back to read :surfweb:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey there!!! Haven't seen you in a long time. You must have posted the same time as me because I'm just now seeing this.

Same to you!:hug:

Thanks!! :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving !!! Turkey is cooked , spuds peeled , gravy made. relish tray done ad I m all caught up with dishes so I have a little free time and guess how am spending it !! With my Dis buddies !!!

:rotfl2: Me too!! My belly is full and I'm ready to scroll.

Hey girl!!!

Your family road trips growing up sound hilarious. :rotfl:

Polar Express looks like so much fun. How cool you could ride in your PJs :santa:

How scary that must be about peanut allergy. I am glad Disney is so good with that stuff :goodvibes

Did you say where you were staying at for this trip?

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry about the allergy!! :hug:

I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!:goodvibes

I just printed out yours and winkers itineraries to put in my binder.:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Yea, I was thinking it might make things easier to keep up with once there. If I know that someone is in the same park as me on a particular day,then I know to keep an eye out for them. It's fun knowing you might randomly run in to someone you know at WDW. :rotfl:

Hey girl!!!

Your family road trips growing up sound hilarious. :rotfl:

Polar Express looks like so much fun. How cool you could ride in your PJs :santa:

How scary that must be about peanut allergy. I am glad Disney is so good with that stuff :goodvibes

Did you say where you were staying at for this trip?
You're here! :banana:
Oh yes, our vacations when I was a kid were......interesting. ;)
Polar Express was great! we had a good time.
:lmao: You know something....I just realized that I may not have said where I'm actually staying. :rotfl2: Perhaps in my next update I should start talking about the actual PLANS of this trip! :rolleyes1 (we are doing OKW again, by the way. I guess it's one of those "if it ain't broke-don't fix it" kind of things)

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry about the allergy!! :hug:

I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!:goodvibes

Thank you.:hug:
We did have a good Thanksgiving! Hope you did too. :flower3:

Yes we do!

I'm gonna leave Saturday open. Cherie and I are supposed to meet up for MK. I think she eating at Kona for dinner. So after we hook up and take pictures;), we'll need to figure out how we're going to meet up with you and Scott. I don't know where Rosie will be that day. We'll need to track her down.

I'm gonna leave Saturday open. Cherie and I are supposed to meet up for MK. I think she eating at Kona for dinner. So after we hook up and take pictures;), we'll need to figure out how we're going to meet up with you and Scott. I don't know where Rosie will be that day. We'll need to track her down.

Rosie is having dinner at Tony's that evening! So, she will already be at MK. We should be done with dinner at Epcot around 7pm and then head over to MK after that. MK stays open until 10pm that night. So, I wonder if 7:30 or 8pm would be a good meet up time? I guess it depends on what time Rosie's ADR's are and Scott's too.

Rosie is having dinner at Tony's that evening! So, she will already be at MK. We should be done with dinner at Epcot around 7pm and then head over to MK after that. MK stays open until 10pm that night. So, I wonder if 7:30 or 8pm would be a good meet up time? I guess it depends on what time Rosie's ADR's are and Scott's too.

okay, DJay, Cherie and I will just stay at the MK then.

hey did you look at www.wdwmagic.com? they announced that WDW has added attractions to their MK morning and evening EMHs. Check it out. It's almost like the whole park is open:thumbsup2

okay, DJay, Cherie and I will just stay at the MK then.

hey did you look at www.wdwmagic.com? they announced that WDW has added attractions to their MK morning and evening EMHs. Check it out. It's almost like the whole park is open:thumbsup2

Awesome!!! I will have to go check it out now. We are definitely doing MK the next night too since it's evening MH.

Awesome!!! I will have to go check it out now. We are definitely doing MK the next night too since it's evening MH.

I think we are too. Depends how the kids are doing. We don't have anything scheduled the next morning so if nothing else, we can all sleep in.

Just in case my schedule is buried somewhere I'll do it again

2/4 thurs. Arrive possibly Epcot before dinner at Ragln Road with Winkers

2/5 fri AK a.m Lunch at FTB . Epcot pm Diner Rose & Crown

2/6 sat DHS am MK pm Dinner Tonys MEET right !!!!!

2/7 SunBoma breakfast DHSpm for Fantasmic Pkg.

2/8 Mon Epcot am and pm till Kouzzinas for diner with Jordan and Winkers BUT I don't know the time ????????

2/9 tues MK am Epcot pm dinner at Chefs

2/10??????? dinner at Cape May

Does this gel with yours in any other ways ???????

2/8 Mon Epcot am and pm till Kouzzinas for diner with Jordan and Winkers BUT I don't know the time ????????

I think we may be going to the same Fantasmic. If we get out of our ADR at Teppan Edo in enough time.

I think we may be going to the same Fantasmic. If we get out of our ADR at Teppan Edo in enough time.

I can't believe Rosies and mine don't match up that well:confused3

Here's my itinerary for the part that you're there:

2/5 arrive

2/6 MK all day/night starting at about 1pm...rosie, maybe we can go together. I'm meeting Kim and Allan there at about 1pm

2/7-Epcot FW in the AM/Babysit/Magic Kingdom PM for EMH

2/8-Free morning/Epcot WS PM/ADR at Kouzzina 7:50pm

2/9-AK AM/DTD PM

2/10-DHS AM/AK EMH PM

2/11-TL AM/Free evening

2/12-Free day

2/13-Free morning/Epcot WS PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter