National, 2nd Driver?

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
Does National charge you for a second driver? I used my Emerald Club and I'm listed as the primary driver. No way do I want to drive the entire time.

You might want to give their customer service # a quick call to verify......but with our ressie last fall we had to pay for a second driver......

When I made my ressie and joined the Emerald Club, they told me that with being a member all immediate drivers that reside within your household are free. You have to have license to show that the address is the same as the reservation holders address. :dog:

if the second driver is your spouse there is no additional cost with National's EC.

No, there is no charge if the other driver is your spouse or immediate family, just show that license as well as yours when you stop at the booth.
In fact, last year we got a PT cruiser from the Emerald aisle and I was having such a hard time finding the lights and various controls on our way to the booth (kept putting on the windshield wipers) :rotfl: that my husband told me to stop and switch. HE actually drove the car up to the booth and out of the garage, even though the ressie was in my name. No problem!

Same with us. The ressie is usually in my name and my husband drives it out of the garage. We've never had a problem. I do believe we've had to show his license a couple times, but not always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter