Nathan Page 1997-2003

I am so very very sorry for your loss. He was your angel on earth, and now he is an angel in heaven for all of us. I am positive he will be with you forever, watching over you.

Please accept our sympathies and prayers at this difficult time.

Chris, Eric and family ~

So very sorry to learn this heartbreaking news.
God bless his little soul as he dances with the angels in peace.
Many thanks to you for sharing and letting him touch our lives.
I shall forever remember the picture of him enjoying Castaway.
We are here if you need anything...

Love and prayers to all your family. ^i^
~ Sandie

May God bless you and your family and guide you through this tragic time in your life. A parent's strength is deeply rooted in those things that last-love of family, honor, kindness, and a giving heart. May your lasting love of Nate help heal your grieving heart.

I do not have the words in me to properly express my sorrow over your loss. I will keep you all in my prayers, May God give you strength and comfort during this time.

Patrick

Words can't express how I feel at the loss of your beloved son :(

Thank you so much for sharing Nathan, and all of your family, with us these last several months. It means so much so many of us, to have "known" you all.

I've been thinking of Nathan often lately. Thank you for letting us know, that is extremely thoughtful of you to take the time to let us know.

God bless Nate, and your family. He brought sunshine into so many hearts.

Words cannot express my sadness at hearing this news. May the Lord comfort you and your family during this difficult time. Thank you for sharing Nathan with us. You have touched so many so very deeply. God bless you.

To the Page Family -
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Nathan was a lucky little boy to be born into your wonderful family.
Howard

He will rest in peace and joy forever. My prayers are for your family that you will continue to accept God's will so graciously. Nate truly is an angel now.

Beth

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son. May God's love and warmth bring strength and peace to you and your family. Nathan has taught so many people so much about life. God Bless you all.

I am so very sorry to hear this..

May God bless all of you - and help you through this difficult time..

Words cannot express my heartfelt sympathy for your family

Your precious little Nathan has become such a part of so many of us here.. Thank you for sharing him and your entire family with us..

God Bless!!

Ginny

Dear Chris, Eric and boys
I am feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of Nate's time on earth - when we spoke this morning, it is as I said, I could not find the words to say the feelings that was felt except to say, I understood --Andy called me heartbroken over Nate and I didn't know what words to comfort him also - just know Nate is watching down and saying I am finally ok - yes he is running and yes he is moving his arms and his legs Chris - and he is finally in peace - that may not be much comfort - not right now - the Memorial garden that is being sent to you with the angel is from all of us that have cared about you and yours - also please know D.A.I.D sends his deepest sympathy -----
I will call you in a few days sweetie to see how you, Eric and the boys are ----know each of you have touched our hearts.
With much love always
Shirley and Norm

Thank you for sharing your family with us. God Bless all of you and I pray you find peace. I will never forget what you and your family has taught me.

God Bless,
Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter