Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks: :thanks:
celebrate1.jpg

celebrate2.jpg

celebrate3.jpg

celebrate4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Natalie- Thank you once again...my DSIL will love these...can't wait to see what our others will be! Thanks again:cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Natalie,
I absolutely LOVE your work!!! I was wondering if I can get the "fab five" in the mickey head that you had on your shared....one with Celebrating our Grand Gathering 2009 and another one like that with maybe our names outlining the mickey head? The names are: Al, Sharon, Shelly, Eddie, Connor, Cade, Bubby, Heather, Cohen, Donna, Ed, Speedy, Noelie, Pat and Jan. I was planning on making shirts for our whole group...and would like to see which one they would rather...I also attached the link of the mickey head I was talking about.
www.4shared.com/file/70343332/fdfb7c5a/Fab_Five.html

And as soon as I'm finished with my shirts...I'll post it on here!
Thank you so much!!!! :cool1:

I would love to see what you've made for your trip!

FabFive2.jpg

FabFive.jpg

GG3.jpg

CLOUDS.jpg

At the risk of making a pest of myself...that is exactly the one my son is begging for. We leave in 12 days. Could you just bump out a Joey and stick in a "Noah" and a "Don"? I'd be forever grateful. Pretty please with sprinkles and whipped cream on your Mickey waffles? :flower3:

Hi!
I LOVE the celebrations ones at the top of this page!!! could I please have a Bill and a Wendy????? That would be aWEsOME!!!:cool1: Could I also have Wendy with the characters all on top of the word?? And just Walt Disney World underneath (no number)??? THat is tootally awesome too1!!!

Hi Natalie,
Your designs are amazing! I'm wondering if you could do one more design for me?
Could you please personalize the CRT invitation (blue) for Ciara. (I believe it was on page 130).
Thank you so much for the t-shirt designs already. I showed them to my niece and she wants to wear them now!
Thanks
(revised b/c I'm a goof!) Sorry Natalie!

CRT4-1.jpg

CRT4Envelope-1.jpg

I would love to see what you've made for your trip!

FabFive2.jpg

FabFive.jpg

GG3.jpg

CLOUDS.jpg

I am sure I am quickly becoming a pain in the neck :blush:, but when I saw these designs I knew these were perfect. I had previously requested the chain of names in the Mickey heads with Our Magical Gathering on it. Could I please change my request? I would love to have the above designs with our names on it instead of the other one.

Names are:
Dan'l
Tabatha
Kylynn
Nathaniel
Andrew
Michelle
Alexa
Chris
Michelle
Austin
Ethan
Emma

Thank you! You so talented!

NATALIE - I don't need this request anymore. I used your shared files and was able to do something similar to the above grand gathering disigns. I appreciate you sharing your talent with us all.

Hello!!
I have been pouring over all the designs in this thread for a couple of day now and I love your Work!

I was telling my daughter about it since we make shirts or buy matching shirts everytime we visit. We were going to try the new shop at DTD but I would rather try this instead (for the price difference and the fun of DD and I doing it together)
Anyway my request or rather DD14 request is that she wants a Violet Incredible and she wants me to have Mrs. Incredible shirts. We are celebrating a mother daughter trip, her gotta day (march 8 - Romania "mother's day") and Spring break 09. I am not sure if you can come up with some cohesive disign with all these ideas.

I found some pictures with just a bust of Mrs Incredible and one of Violet. At the top you could put We're Celebrating.... then listed below:
. Gotta Day
. Ziua Femeii ( I found out that is the Romanian Name for women's day)
. Spring Break
. My Mother/Daughter

I also love Tinkerbelle, Aurora and Bambi plus Mickey
DD also likes Stich, Cinderella and Koda as well as Mickey

I appreciate any time you could put into this. Thank you in advance.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! These look wonderful!!! I can't wait to make them!!! AHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!
YOU ARE SO AWESOME!
I will definitely post my finished tees for ALL to see what wonderful work you do!!!

Hi Natalie,
Happy New Year!

Ed and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in March, I remember seeing the wedding band anniversary design with Lady and the tramp in the bands. Would you be able to do this for us.

Lady and the tramp was our first Disney movie. We bought it on VHS for the kids for Christmas and we have been Disney crazy ever sense! (that was about 22 or 23 years ago!)

Thank you,
Mary

Congratulations!
MaryEd2.jpg

MaryEd.jpg

This is what I have finished for you at this point.....

Anita.jpg

Sharon.jpg

Larisa.jpg

Shelby.jpg

Chandler.jpg

Could I please get a few names with characters beside them? Could you also frame the design somehow so that I can use dark transfers? Thanks in advance!!!

Jefferson with Jedi Mickey

Smith with Woody from Toy Story

Ellis Jayne with Princess Belle

Adeline with (not sure, she is a baby, so if you could choose a good character for her, anything is fine with me)

Sandi with tinkerbell (she is the mom)

Jeff with pirate mickey (he's the dad)

Thank you so much!!!!:flower3:

Jefferson.jpg

Smith.jpg

Ellisjane.jpg

Adeline.jpg

Sandi.jpg

Jeff.jpg

Oh Natalie!!! I love the Adeline kitty. So cute!!! Did you see my post asking if you have any graduation ideas for my not so baby babies???

Natalie,
Is there any way you could make disigns for the create your own sippy cups that have inserts? I found where a few people were making them, but it doesn't seem anyone is doing them any more. My boys would love cups with their names on them!

I am looking for one of each with Mickey, Pooh, and Lion King with the name Aaron and one each of Lightening McQueen, Buzz, and Woody with the name Griffin. I prefer the names not be over the characters.

l love all your designs. I like the balloon initial design and would like to know if you can redo the "c" since it s not copying over correctly.

On page 143 there is a tinker belle with the name tracy--------i would love it if you could do one for me with the name Christen
On the same page you have mickey with cole-------would love it if you could do Mark

Thank you

Natalie - thank you for sharing your talent here! I got these disigns from your shared site. I may be posting more as I figure out who they all came from. We leave in ACK 11 days and I'm trying to tie up all my loose ends.

100_8596.jpg

100_8598.jpg

100_8600.jpg

Could you please do a Jedi Mickey Mouse in your star design? I was going to put the star designs on the front left pocket area on our grand gathering T-shirts to personalize each t-shirt. My oldest DS is a huge Star Wars fan.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter