NASA gives stamp of approval to M:S

Yeah, but can you really trust the opinion of a bunch NASA space experts ? What do they know about "Show". They probably all own snowglobes.

Do you expect anything else from a "We have to show everybody we are #1" project like M:S? I am only suprized that they don't actually shoot you into space...
:)

Seriously, great endorsement!!!!!

:bounce:

They probably all own snowglobes

HA!

What did you think inspired the design of those space helmets!

It was great to read about the backdrop for the attraction and the cooperative effort involved. It certainly seems alot more realistic and detailed than the rumors implied.

I can't wait to experience this one.

Funny; when they showed an interview with Jim Lovell on local tv he said that it was not like the real thing at all.

Funny, I saw an interview with a group of three astronauts (I'd heard of two of them I remember but I can't recall their names now) who said it was just like the real thing...

So who can confirm whether it's like the real thing or not? :)

This is a great advertising tool for NASA who desperately needs good press right now. I doubt that they or their representatives would ever say that it's a bunch of hooey when they have the chance to make people think that space travel is a cool thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter