• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narnia 3 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Robert TG

DIS Veteran
Parts of "Narnia 3 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" is being filmed on Cleveland Point, Queensland Australia. It will be filmed in September but the film will not be complete and release till 2010.

Here are a few pre filming pictures of some of the construction of the set.

Before the head was attached
DSCN8420c.jpg

DSCN8430.jpg

DSCN8444.jpg

The full ship
DSCN8464.jpg

The head attached
DSCN8448.jpg

Detail of the Tail
DSCN8457.jpg

Midships
DSCN8474.jpg

That really is a beautiful looking boat with all the great detail! Thank you Robert TG. :goodvibes

Wow, that is amazing. They have done such a great job on those movies. Honestly those were my favorite books as a kid, and I probably read them all at least 10 times each. And even when some of the details were changed, I was not dissapointed at all. The 3rd movie looks to be as excellently presented as the first two. I can't wait until they get done so that I can buy the movie set and then I think I will have a marathon. How many more years will I have to wait??

The Dawn Treader The Stern detail
DSCN8502c2.jpg

Filming has started at Cleveland Point, Australia last week.
Today, Monday, is a cloudy day.
My understanding is the films release will be in December 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter