Names from Disney Parks

Moliphino

DIS Veteran
I need help! I'm adopting a puppy next Saturday and trying to find a name from a Disney park to go with my current dog, Leota. The new puppy is also a girl.
Since it's for a dog, 2-3 syllables and easy to yell would be good. Easily understood by vets and daycare, too (so things like Babylonia and Pamelia wouldn't work so well).

Rosita is an option. There's another dog named Rosie down the street, though.
Tilly? Or would the shared Lee sound just end up confusing the dogs?

I need help! I'm adopting a puppy next Saturday and trying to find a name from a Disney park to go with my current dog, Leota. The new puppy is also a girl.
Since it's for a dog, 2-3 syllables and easy to yell would be good. Easily understood by vets and daycare, too (so things like Babylonia and Pamelia wouldn't work so well).

Rosita is an option. There's another dog named Rosie down the street, though.
Tilly? Or would the shared Lee sound just end up confusing the dogs?
Ariel

We adopted kittens that just turned one year old. We wanted Disney names so we chose "Gracey"(for HM) and "Tuppence" (from Mary Poppins)

My son and DIL named their dog Lilo. I like Perdita from 101 dalmatians. some others are Dory, Winnie, Esmerelda

When we adopted a male cat we had a similar problem, what to name him. We googled all the male Disney character names, ended with Rafiki. However if call for Rafiki he never comes--because he is a Cat!

We had a previous pet named Gracie, or that would be top of the list.

I really like the name Gracie. My BIL had several different Airedale Terriers over the years and every one of them was named Jack. I thought that was kind of funny, but you never would have to worry about calling the dog by the wrong name. LOL Good luck naming your dog.

What type of dog is it? Tall standing or low to the ground? Sleek or shaggy?
What colour or colours?

My philosophy is if low to the ground, the name should come from the earth …. So if tall standing, the name from the sky and heavens above!

Nice names are nice names…. But like the wand to the wizard, it needs to be meant for that puppy!

What type of dog is it? Tall standing or low to the ground? Sleek or shaggy?
What colour or colours?

My philosophy is if low to the ground, the name should come from the earth …. So if tall standing, the name from the sky and heavens above!

Nice names are nice names…. But like the wand to the wizard, it needs to be meant for that puppy!
She's a 6 week old rescue mutt, so it's hard to tell! Mom looks like a shepherd mix, dad is unknown.

FB_IMG_1669648237963.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter