Mythos Kids Meals?

DandeeRose

Old Account is Lost 😢
Has anyone managed to snap pictures of kids meals from mythos recently? I'm wondering what the portion sizes look like.

Also if we go to a restaurant and my 19-year-old can't find something she wants to eat and prefers to order chicken strips off of a kid's menu is that okay? She does look like she's about 15 but definitely not nine.

I'm an adult and ordered off the kids' menu with no problem.

Has anyone managed to snap pictures of kids meals from mythos recently? I'm wondering what the portion sizes look like.

Also if we go to a restaurant and my 19-year-old can't find something she wants to eat and prefers to order chicken strips off of a kid's menu is that okay? She does look like she's about 15 but definitely not nine.

As always, any feedback given is subject to change without notice and vary with the day's manager/server for any restaurant issue of "can x do y that isn't specifically allowed on the menu", so I would have a backup plan for her ordering - if she likes plainer items, the sandwich options might be a good back up plan, especially b/c most toppings can be removed or offered on the side...

When I went last (2018), that was not true - they could not leave toppings off the sandwich.

From this Mythos sandwich menu? 2021, and I could pretty much get most burgers/chicken sandwiches with veg toppings on the side (or none) for the kids at Universal places...things like the marinade on the chicken are what I meant when I said you probably can't remove that...

Sandwiches
Mythos Signature Lamb Burger* - $18
hand-packed ground lamb, grilled onion, shredded lettuce, fresh tomato, feta-olive aioli, served with French fries
Fork, Knife and Spoon Grilled Cheese - $17
a unique presentation of a classic 3 cheese sandwich set in a Tuscan tomato soup with crispy pork belly and housemade chips
Traditional Bacon Cheeseburger* - $18
half pound topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato served with French fries
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Sandwich - $16
marinated grilled chicken breast, roasted garlic lime cilantro aioli, bacon, grilled red onion, lettuce, tomato, mozzarella cheese, served with French fries

It was leaving onions off the sandwich. You'd think that was an easy/common request. They said the sandwiches were preassembled and could not leave things off.

It was leaving onions off the sandwich. You'd think that was an easy/common request. They said the sandwiches were preassembled and could not leave things off.

That sometimes applies for the deli ones, but as you can see, Mythos has gone to the grill, so most easily remove the veg, since the burger/chicken has to be grilled, so they can't preassemble in full (the only one that might be the "you're stuck with it as is" is the grilled cheese...

My kids are 16 and 14, and the 14-year old is very petite (she looks about 12) and I would check the regular menu and see what options may be appealing for your daughter, just in case.

My 16-year old had the Caesar salad and the lamb chops with Mediterranean veggies and he said it was really good. My 14-year old had the ravioli and also liked them I had the tenderloin. We had the mezze platter - that was a rather small portion and the octopus. Everything was mild, I think picky eaters would find something to eat.

Last edited:
We went in July. DD is 16 and asked for an adult sized portion of chicken tenders and fries. It seemed comparable to most places she orders an adult chicken nugget and fries. She ate it all.
They charged her for 2 kids meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter