mypoints webcert. help

tinkfan4ever

Mouseketeer
I have enough points for a webcert for $25. Can anyone tell me how to do this and if I can use it toward my annual pass at the DS or how I would use it? I was hoping to use it toward my AP I'm purchasing this Dec. Also, how long does it take to get it (the webcert)? Will I get it in time for my trip on Dec. 21?
Thanks!

To get a webcert, you go to the mypoints.com website and click on "spend points." Then, look under almost any category and you'll see (at the end,usually) a link for a Webcertificate. Click on it and then follow the questions/links to cash in the points for the webcert (you can get $10 or $25 or more, I think).

The webcert info will come in your email, sometimes quickly and sometimes more than a month later (depends on where they are in the cycle, which is monthly, I believe). Once you get the certificate, you'll go to Webcertificate's site and set up an "account" (which works like a Mastercard debit account). You'll get a card number (looks like a debit or credit card number) which you can use to purchase on-line items (I don't know if Disney sells AP's via on-line or not).

For MUCH more info than this, go to the Disney Rewards board and do a search for webcertficates. Lots of help there!

Took

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter