MyDisneyPhotoPass.com

I still get an error message on the page :confused3

I don't think we were planning on ordering until October though so maybe they'll have all the bugs worked out by then.

I get the error too if I am not logged in then when I log in it goes away and it shows me the page to order :)

Would you rather they shut down the whole thing and lose everything? :P

Disneyland just takes you to the old site. If you want, you could click the big link that says IF YOUR TRIP WAS BEFORE SEPTEMBER 4th CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR PHOTOS. If it makes you feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Personally, I think Disney failed to communicate the changes effectively. Glad everything is there for people who unexpectedly found them unavailable.

Try this:

Go to My Disney Experience
Click on Photopass (New Link)
Click in DisneyLand (Not Disney World)-The guy at photopass told me the WDW link was under DisneyLand. I then got redirected to the old website.

That is the reason why I called. I kept getting redirected.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been trying to figure out how to order a print on the new site and it wouldn't let me add anything to my cart but this looks like it works

Yes, it is.

This is answer is misleading. The $169 Photopass option will NOT have ride and meal photos. That IS the CD that comes in the Photopass+ package, but you MUST buy the plus package to get the ride and meal photos included. Photopass+ is either $149 (for the preorder) OR $199 (if purchased at the start of your trip). The $169 option is for ordering the regular Photopass CD after your trip is over.

This is answer is misleading. The $169 Photopass option will NOT have ride and meal photos. That IS the CD that comes in the Photopass+ package, but you MUST buy the plus package to get the ride and meal photos included. Photopass+ is either $149 (for the preorder) OR $199 (if purchased at the start of your trip). The $169 option is for ordering the regular Photopass CD after your trip is over.

Unfortunately, the "new and improved" :rotfl: MDE site seems to only tell you that you have the $169 option. For any random person using the MDE site, they would order that and not know that they have another option.

Frankly, I am getting tired of Disney doing things half crocked. I still can't seem to order the PP+ anywhere. I am about to give up. (yes, I am frustrated because I have spent the last hour reading through this and other threads, perusing old and new sites, trying to figure out where the PP+ ordering page is and still don't know. Should not be this difficult to plan a vacation.)

Unfortunately, the "new and improved" :rotfl: MDE site seems to only tell you that you have the $169 option. For any random person using the MDE site, they would order that and not know that they have another option.

Frankly, I am getting tired of Disney doing things half crocked. I still can't seem to order the PP+ anywhere. I am about to give up. (yes, I am frustrated because I have spent the last hour reading through this and other threads, perusing old and new sites, trying to figure out where the PP+ ordering page is and still don't know. Should not be this difficult to plan a vacation.)

Here is the preorder link on the new site...

https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/wdwmemories

And to clarify for everyone..

There are 4 options for Photopass:

1. Perorder the regular Photopass= $119

2. Preorder the Photopass+= $149

3. Buy the Photopass+ upon arrival= $199

4. Purchase only the (regular-meaning no ride or meal photos) Photopass CD after your trip= $169

ETA: There is also an Attractions+ option for $50 that will give you all of your digital ride photos, but no other photos

Oh man we looking to combine a photocd for a DL trip and a DW trip... This may have messed all of that up!

If you buy Photopass+, can you use it at both Disneyworld and Disneyland?

Nope. Disneyland and Disneyworld have separate Photopass+ products, and Disneyland photos are not viewable on MyDisneyPhotopass.

Just wanted to follow up on the response about my pre-order of the photopass CD that I made prior to the new website but my vacation doesn't start until next week.

The pre-order DOES NOT automatically move over. They had to put in an order for the new Photopass Archive Disc (which is the new name for the regular photopass CD). This is the email I received (followed by a confirmation of the order for the new disc):

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank your for your request for assistance.

We have moved your Disney's PhotoCD credit to a credit for a Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc on the MyDisneyPhotoPass.com site. Since your vacation is after September 4th, you will be utilizing our updated web site.

To order your Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc, click on the "Products" tab. Under “Prints and Digital Photos”, select the Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc, and select “View”.

Please make sure you have completed and saved all your desired edits before placing the Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc in your cart, or the edits will not appear on your Disc. You will have to select a delivery method. You can have your Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc mailed on DVD or you can download your all of your PhotoPass photos. Then select "Add to Cart". At this point, you may proceed with checking out, or you may continue shopping. Please note that personally uploaded photos, Disney gallery photos, expired photos, and/or unclaimed photos will not be included on your Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc. Photo processing is not included with purchase price.

Thank you for using Disney PhotoPass™ Service. We hope you enjoy viewing and sharing your vacation photos.

Sincerely,

Kyle Teach
Guest Support Team
Disney Photo Imaging

I was not charged for the new disc but I did get a new confirmation email with a new order number for the new disc. Looks like I am all set to go to use the new site when I get back from my trip!

Did you call or email to request that the pre-order be moved to the new website ?

Thanks

Just wanted to follow up on the response about my pre-order of the photopass CD that I made prior to the new website but my vacation doesn't start until next week.

The pre-order DOES NOT automatically move over. They had to put in an order for the new Photopass Archive Disc (which is the new name for the regular photopass CD). This is the email I received (followed by a confirmation of the order for the new disc):

Thank your for your request for assistance.

We have moved your Disney's PhotoCD credit to a credit for a Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc on the MyDisneyPhotoPass.com site. Since your vacation is after September 4th, you will be utilizing our updated web site.

To order your Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc, click on the "Products" tab. Under Prints and Digital Photos, select the Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc, and select View.

Please make sure you have completed and saved all your desired edits before placing the Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc in your cart, or the edits will not appear on your Disc. You will have to select a delivery method. You can have your Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc mailed on DVD or you can download your all of your PhotoPass photos. Then select "Add to Cart". At this point, you may proceed with checking out, or you may continue shopping. Please note that personally uploaded photos, Disney gallery photos, expired photos, and/or unclaimed photos will not be included on your Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc. Photo processing is not included with purchase price.

Thank you for using Disney PhotoPass" Service. We hope you enjoy viewing and sharing your vacation photos.

Sincerely,

Kyle Teach
Guest Support Team
Disney Photo Imaging

I was not charged for the new disc but I did get a new confirmation email with a new order number for the new disc. Looks like I am all set to go to use the new site when I get back from my trip!

Did you already have your voucher at the house??? I preordered the Photopasss+ before the change, so I already have my voucher to exchange at the park and stock cd, and my code to make the photo CD free.....so do I need to do this???

prettypatchesmsu said:
Did you already have your voucher at the house??? I preordered the Photopasss+ before the change, so I already have my voucher to exchange at the park and stock cd, and my code to make the photo CD free.....so do I need to do this???

I already pre ordered my photo pass + as well. I would prefer to have it all on the new site since I have MDE app and that. My trip starts 3 weeks from today.

I already pre ordered my photo pass + as well. I would prefer to have it all on the new site since I have MDE app and that. My trip starts 3 weeks from today.

I called about the same thing Friday. My response from them was since the photopass+ voucher and code are sent to your house, it doesn't matter. We'll use the new site and the code they send will work (it's basically a coupon code that makes the total on the CD $0) but there's no way to get the pre-order in your order history there.
The previous poster is talking about the regular photopass CD, no plus - they don't mail a code, they put a "credit" on your account - they seem to have forgotten to move those "credits" to the new site...um, oops? :confused3

ssreward said:
I called about the same thing Friday. My response from them was since the photopass+ voucher and code are sent to your house, it doesn't matter. We'll use the new site and the code they send will work (it's basically a coupon code that makes the total on the CD $0) but there's no way to get the pre-order in your order history there.
The previous poster is talking about the regular photopass CD, no plus - they don't mail a code, they put a "credit" on your account - they seem to have forgotten to move those "credits" to the new site...um, oops? :confused3

So glad to hear this! Thanks a bunch!

They haven't forgotten. There's no way to move your credit from your Disney PhotoPass account to your MyDisneyPhotopass account because they aren't linked in any way. For now, shoot an email or call and get it moved over.

Thanks!

They haven't forgotten. There's no way to move your credit from your Disney PhotoPass account to your MyDisneyPhotopass account because they aren't linked in any way. For now, shoot an email or call and get it moved over.

I know they aren't linked but there's this awesome thing you can do called "importing data" that is indeed a way to switch systems without your company forgetting everything that came before. I don't have a credit, just an order that only exists on a website I can't get to without jumping through hoops but I still think it's slip-shod not to do normal, obvious things.

I know they aren't linked but there's this awesome thing you can do called "importing data" that is indeed a way to switch systems without your company forgetting everything that came before. I don't have a credit, just an order that only exists on a website I can't get to without jumping through hoops but I still think it's slip-shod not to do normal, obvious things.

:thumbsup2

Yeah, I'm no technology expert, but to me it is extremely sad that they could not transfer the existing data over to the new website. Now people have to call and "ask" for them to do it manually? When did this kind of practice in any company become okay? Geesh.

It's almost as if Disney is purposely trying to make everything more difficult for its customers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter